Suella Braverman - sacked as Home Secretary (p394)

She didn’t rise to the top of the legal profession unless you count the awarding of her QC as a result of her ministerial position. As a lawyer, she was a junior barrister occasionally entrusted with photocopying papers for the partners.
Just seen this. Snap! Not sure your terminology is correc in terms of ‘partners’ but she was not considered to be very good, putting it mildly.

The latest trick - what happens if when Sunak speaks to Macron he is told the EU is preparing a law making it illegal for a member state to accept any refugee's the UK wishes to return to them

The latest trick - what happens if when Sunak speaks to Macron he is told the EU is preparing a law making it illegal for a member state to accept any refugee's the UK wishes to return to them

Latest trick?
Well they need to do something surely,?
I admit the system needs sorting out and these ideas may not work but don't forget all these people coming here are costing tax payers a lot of money.
Labour haven't got s fucking clue on how to sort it, it wasn't one of Stramers 5 bullet points last week on his master plan.

Latest trick?
I admit the system needs sorting out and these ideas may not work but don't forget all these people coming here are costing tax payers a lot of money.
Labour haven't got s fucking clue on how to sort it, it wasn't one of Stramers 5 bullet points last week on his master plan.
Just maybe there are bigger fish to fry like the NHS, interest rates, food shortages, poverty, crime, broken infrastructure, climate change, sewage being pumped into the sea and river. This culture war bollocks is just that. Starmer is not a spiv cock sucking shithouse like Sunak or Johnson or that hideous cretin Truss the moron.

just my opinion.

Latest trick?

Here's an idea - process asylum requests at the rate they were under the last Labour Govt - instead their austerity ideology destroyed the ability then they create a back log that forms part of their distracting culture wars - and some people actually beileve its not a problem of their making

Latest trick?
And who has been in government for more than a decade and absolutely failed to process asylum seekers properly?

Just maybe there are bigger fish to fry like the NHS, interest rates, food shortages, poverty, crime, broken infrastructure, climate change, sewage being pumped into the sea and river. This culture war bollocks is just that. Starmer is not a spiv cock sucking shithouse like Sunak or Johnson or that hideous cretin Truss the moron.

just my opinion.

Here's an idea - process asylum requests at the rate they were under the last Labour Govt - instead their austerity ideology destroyed the ability then they create a back log that forms part of their distracting culture wars - and some people actually beileve its not a problem of their making
They need to create safe passages but initially they have to stop this issue, it's grossly unfair to tax payers that we have to pay for this.
Some of the men coming in do not have to be here. I'm all for helping people out but this has to be controlled otherwise our infrastructure will just collapse even more.

Latest trick?
Maybe we should go back to doing what we used to do, before we tore up our agreements with the rest of our neighbours.Then recruit.people to process claims quickly and property .It ‘d be a start, and cheaper for tax payers than this shambles of an idea.

Maybe we should go back to doing what we used to do, before we tore up our agreements with the rest of our neighbours.Then recruit.people to process claims quickly and property .It ‘d be a start, and cheaper for tax payers than this shambles of an idea.
Let's be honest what ever anyone tries it's doomed to failure
I'm pig sick of this country to be honest like a lot of people. Hard workers just get fleeced

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.