Suella Braverman - sacked as Home Secretary (p394)

Not one answer to one question I posed to you, just a rant that bears no resemblance to a discussion.
I favour passports in the sense they let one travel freely. Ironically enough, our new Brexit style passports are proving a real boon.
Yes, I believe in controlled immigration. What the Tories are proposing is not controlled. It will give them carte blanche to kick out whoever the fuck they want. It's persecution dressed up as diplomacy, it's a dirty political trick aimed at getting knuckle draggers onside before the GE. Thankfully, the upper chamber of our parliament won't ratify it.
Yes, I believe in open borders. The vibrancy of this country is enhanced with the presence of immigrants, not in spite of them.

Now perchance you can answer a question of mine, what do you have against a family of refugees staying in a hotel on our shores while they attempt to reshape their lives?

Now perchance you can answer a question of mine, what do you have against a family of refugees staying in a hotel on our shores while they attempt to reshape their lives?

I haven't once said that I have a problem with refugees staying in a hotel, as long as if they fail asylum they are removed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.