Summer 2023 outgoing

Sorry but if Alvarez already had his head turned... We don't need his Spidey senses.
I dont think he does. It seems like Bayern both trying to unsettle him, as well as use his name for leverage with Muani negotiations. All links have been refuted by Alvarez's camp and City

Becoming scary

Bernie
Gundo
Mahrez
Laporte
Cancelo
then squad
Philips
Cole
Gomez not scary

Who replaces the top 3 while keeping the quality of squad we have

Becoming scary

Bernie
Gundo
Mahrez
Laporte
Cancelo
then squad
Philips
Cole
Gomez not scary

Who replaces the top 3 while keeping the quality of squad we have
Foden replacing Bernardo - needs a winger replacement
Gundo - Kovacic/another younger cm
Mahrez - a winger
Laporte & Cancelo - Gvardiol
Phillips probably staying
Cole and Gomez doesn’t need replacements, as youth promotion probably is the way to go there

Foden replacing Bernardo - needs a winger replacement
Gundo - Kovacic/another younger cm
Mahrez - a winger
Laporte & Cancelo - Gvardiol
Phillips probably staying
Cole and Gomez doesn’t need replacements, as youth promotion probably is the way to go there
My problem replacing the top 3 and improving, let Pep work his magic but I'm a simple fucker that worry"s
(think Phil comes inside next year for Gundo)

My problem replacing the top 3 and improving, let Pep work his magic but I'm a simple fucker that worry"s
(think Phil comes inside next year for Gundo)
I trust Pep and I think the new lads will really be a new spark in the team that is already perfect. Hopefully Gundo stays

This is your first post on here, unbelievable.

He made 49 appearances for City last season and scored 17 goals, also signing a new contract into the bargain, the lad is going nowhere.

He signed an extension a few months ago, when he knew exactly what the situation was.

If anyone wants to sign him, they're going to have to pay serious fucking money.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.