Summer Sales 2015

[flash=][/flash]
mosssideblue said:
PSmyth07 said:
Don't understand a lot of you, I'd definitely keep Yaya.
Genuine question. Why?

Been our nost influential player. I know hes lazy, he does my head in too at times but he still outclasses the majority of midfielders in the league.

I still want us to bring in a couple of centre midfielders and lets say we do manage Pogba, he'd be the perfect person to have around to pick up new skills.

PSmyth07 said:
[flash=][/flash]
mosssideblue said:
PSmyth07 said:
Don't understand a lot of you, I'd definitely keep Yaya.
Genuine question. Why?

Been our nost influential player. I know hes lazy, he does my head in too at times but he still outclasses the majority of midfielders in the league.

I still want us to bring in a couple of centre midfielders and lets say we do manage Pogba, he'd be the perfect person to have around to pick up new skills.

I hear you blue but its all about his desire at this point and whether he even wants to be here anymore. To me it really doesnt look like he does going purely off aptitude and body language....(I could be completely wrong tho, and have been many times ;)

To be fair to Yaya the manager has a huge part to play in this, he needs to be putting Yaya in positions where he can succeed, not 2 men midfields where he really will do nothing but fail as other teams load up in the centre and run rings around us in the middle of the park.

My gut tells me he should go, but my head agrees with you that he has so much to teach.

I like the idea of fresh faces, but I'd much prefer we just sorted our formation out to suit the players we have. Playing 2 in defensive midfield with a lazy/offensive minded powerhouse is silly. Why we are still playing 4-4-2 when we are meant to be holistic and playing in a 4-3-3 like the rest of our teams & academy is still unknown. We should be playing to our strengths and what our players can do.

------------Aguero---------
Jovetic---Toure---Navas Sub Jovetic/Toure/Navas for any combination of Nasri Silva Milner.
-------Fern & dinho------
Clichy Mang Komp Zab

Sagna
Fernando
Milner
Dzeko
Kolarov
Lampard
Wright
Jovetic
Navas
Guidetti
Negredo
Richards
Sinclair
Yaya

Can see the majority of these names leaving. Mixed opinions on Yaya, on his day he is unplayable but is it the team that city begin to adapt without him like Barce did. Will be sad to him go once when does leave though. Thought Jovetic would be star but injuries and rotation haven't helped him. Love Milner but if he wont sign a contract not much city can do.

Not that arsed about the others, Dzeko and Kolarov have been on borrowed time while Navas and Fernando are simply not good enough.

greasedupdeafguy said:
Sagna
Fernando
Milner
Dzeko
Kolarov
Lampard
Wright
Jovetic
Navas
Guidetti
Negredo
Richards
Sinclair
Yaya

Can see the majority of these names leaving. Mixed opinions on Yaya, on his day he is unplayable but is it the team that city begin to adapt without him like Barce did. Will be sad to him go once when does leave though. Thought Jovetic would be star but injuries and rotation haven't helped him. Love Milner but if he wont sign a contract not much city can do.

Not that arsed about the others, Dzeko and Kolarov have been on borrowed time while Navas and Fernando are simply not good enough.

I'd add Nasri to that list because we can only aford one of Silva Nasri and Yaya

christen at St Marks said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
Sagna
Fernando
Milner
Dzeko
Kolarov
Lampard
Wright
Jovetic
Navas
Guidetti
Negredo
Richards
Sinclair
Yaya

I'd add Nasri to that list because we can only aford one of Silva Nasri and Yaya

In:

Bale
Pogba
Gaya
Reus
KDB

Formation 433
Hart
zabba vinnie mangs gaya
KDB Pogba Silva
Bale aguero reus

sam-caddick said:
City Watch @City_Watch · 10s 11 seconds ago
Telegraph: Yaya, Milner, Nasri, Dzeko, Kolarov, Boyata and Jovetic could all be playing for elsewhere next season as part of an overhaul.

Would be happy with all of that.My fees are low to reflect the wages some of them appear to be earning:

Yaya - 15m
Nasty - 7m - think this is what we got off Schalke
Nasri - 15m - promote Lopes
Dzeko - 10m
Kolarov - 5 m
Boyata - pay someone to take him
Jovetic - 10m
Clichy - 5m

Total - 67m,not included any of the ones who will go for nothing such as Milner,Guidetti etc

I would keep Navas as we need someone to work their cock off ala Milner and I think Fernando should have one more season to see if he can improve with the pace of things.

With FFP restrictions what would that give us to spend in the summer window if we did get circa 70m on outgoings?

Yaya, Jovetic, Dzeko and Kolarov will be sold. Nasri I am unsure about there is a place in the squad but I have my doubts he has that level of consistency needed for us to push on in the Champions League and probably have his replacement lined up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.