Summer Shopping List??

20sbc07 said:
Dax777 said:
Simples! He likes our current LB, but thinks we only have one starting caliber CD. He is a kid who only thinks in terms of 1st Eleven. So in his mind, Kolarov satisfies the LB of 1st Eleven. But none of the other CD's outside of Komps do.

Ergo, we don't need LB, but we need CD. Even if we are 5 deep at CD, and 1 deep at LB.

The players good enough for each position:

Leftback - Kolarov & Zab = No left back needed
Centre back - Kompany = Centre back needed

Left wing - No one = Left winger needed

Do you understand yet? or are you going to do the same as you do in every topic on here, just argue non stop with anyone and everyone because everyone is wrong and you are always right, "kid".

Now try to argue that we dont need a centre back, try and tell me that Lescott and boateng are actually good.

Try and tell me that Mancini and Mourinho are both wrong, kolarov sucks and we need someone else.

Left back: Koalrov, Zabba (?)
Right back: Richards, Zabba (?)

You seriously think thats enough? Richards is often injured..and you can't just have Zabba playing left-back when he is right-footed and should be played at RB. Zabba is even used in the midfield.
You have to give him some rest too...he probly has to play almoste every game if he is used as back-up for both Lb and rb...and even Cm!!!

There are 4 competitions next season...those 3 full-backs aren't enough to compete in 4 competitions.

Boateng is a good Cb, why dont you give him time..? You are giving Kolarov time so why not give Boateng? Dont say that Kolarov has been class.

Kolarov has been avarge at best and even all experts have noticed that he is maybe our weak póint. He is avarge but not "one of the best" LB :s..like you think.

If we need an left winger...Coentrao is definetly not the answere...Mata is.

Coentrao is an attacking left-back, dont you already understand?

He can cover for LW but thats not his position. He failed there earlier in his career, and he wouldn't be one of the most wanted players in europe now if he would still be LW.

Dont judge Dax by nationality....he still seems to know much about football.

EDIT:

I hope you are watching the Liverpool game. Come here and tell me that Kolarov is a great left-back again and i laugh at you hard!

loach - gk
coentrao - lb
subotic - cb
pastore - am
sanchez - rw

-------------------hart---------------------
richards----kompany---subotic---coentrao---
------------toure------de Jong-------------
sanchez--------Pastore------------Silva---
----------------Tevez---------------------

Mad 4 It said:
Dax777 said:
Simples! He likes our current LB, but thinks we only have one starting caliber CD. He is a kid who only thinks in terms of 1st Eleven. So in his mind, Kolarov satisfies the LB of 1st Eleven. But none of the other CD's outside of Komps do.

Ergo, we don't need LB, but we need CD. Even if we are 5 deep at CD, and 1 deep at LB.

Without falling out with you 2, and you both know I've pushed Coentrao on here for longer time as our only option if we're in for another LB. However, I actually think we do need another CB but only as an improvement on Kolo. For me Hummels or Subotic would be a step up and would be a better defensive pairing with Kompany. Yes I know we we've got no chance of getting either but a least we should try.... Better to have tried and failed rather than not have tried at all!
The truth is we can get better at practically every position barring maybe Komps and Silva. We can get a better RB than Micah. Who is great athlete, but technically not in the class of Lahm, Ramos, VDW, or Alvez, Miguel, Maicon, or Schwaab technically. Also, there are o20 to 50 CD's that are superior to Lescott and Kolo out there. There are about 5 DM's Superior to De Jong, and about 20 if you get better team oriented players and need less of a terrier and more of a footballer. There are better strikers, and more clinical strikers than what we have. Better wingers who can cross and dribble than what we have in Johnson. So the issue is not whether we can find better players. there almost always are. It is whether it is the best use of our resources.

Having Kolo, Lescott, Boateng and Boyatta (all decent to good CDs) suggest it is not likely we need a CD. Even if none of them is top of the shelf. However at LB we only have 1. Kolarov. Some like 20sbc can claim he is good (which is arguable) but this doesn't change the fact we only have one. And no actual lefty backup. Sure we can play Boateng, Zab or Lescott as a makeshift, but none are outright leftbacks. Hence why we 'need' a LB, but onlt 'want' a CD. We don't need one. To get another CD, we'd probably have to dump 2 of the ones we have.

20sbc was laughing at you Dax for giving football advice. Tbh..who is laughing now?

If the guy tells me again that we dont need a LB and that Koalrov is one of the best.

The guy doesn't know anything about football....half of the PL teams probly have a better LB than we do.

Kolarov is absolutely shocking. I hope 20sbc saw the Liverpool game. That should change his mind about Kolarov.

BlueCityfan said:
20sbc was laughing at you Dax for giving football advice. Tbh..who is laughing now?

If the guy tells me again that we dont need a LB and that Koalrov is one of the best.

The guy doesn't know anything about football....half of the PL teams probly have a better LB than we do.

Kolarov is absolutely shocking. I hope 20sbc saw the Liverpool game. That should change his mind about Kolarov.
I don't think 20sbc is influenced by facts. He is stuck in fantasy mode permanently. So long as Mancini and Mourihno want him, that is all that counts. He is good enough to start and then back himself up, if he gets injured. ;)

20sbc is a dolt.

skybluecelt1990 said:
Personally I think we need another centre back to partner Kompany. Kolo does a good job, but is getting on a bit. Lescott usually pretty soild but seems to lack something. And Boyata, still to young to be 1st choice. I'd love to see someone like Chiellini, who Mancini appears to be a fan of.
Another out n out left back would be nice, someone to really battle with Kolarov over the top spot.
And finally another playmaking midfielder to cover when Silva is injured or being rested. Miralem Pjanić I think would be a great addition, and he's someone I think would really bring the best out of Dzeko.

Anyone got any ideas on the players (if any) they'd like to see at Eastlands next season?

I know who should go: Barry, Milner, SWP, kolarov, Balotelli AND Mancini & Platt.
I cant stomach the thought of enduring another Season of this insipid Mancini dross next Season.................

biggey93 said:
loach - gk
coentrao - lb
subotic - cb
pastore - am
sanchez - rw

-------------------hart---------------------
richards----kompany---subotic---coentrao---
------------toure------de Jong-------------
sanchez--------Pastore------------Silva---
----------------Tevez---------------------

Add Rodwell & VDW as we're good to go

There's some names being thrown around on here that make me think kolorov and boateng all over again. If we buy we must buy proven winners with pace. robben, schweinsteiger, Jesus navas, snjieder if we take a risk it should be on neymar or aguero. I would also like us to buy a couple of decent players from the prem I.e. Cahill, baines and nzogbia

BlueCityfan said:

Good one, blame Kolarov for the loss.
You claim we dont need a centre back right? Hope you watched lescott.
You clearly dont know much about football do you, how old are you? I'm thinking 15/16 ?

Half the premier league teams have a better left back lmfao
Cole/Baines/Evra, there's more than 6 teams in the league.

20sbc07 said:
BlueCityfan said:

Good one, blame Kolarov for the loss.
You claim we dont need a centre back right? Hope you watched lescott.
You clearly dont know much about football do you, how old are you? I'm thinking 15/16 ?

Half the premier league teams have a better left back lmfao
Cole/Baines/Evra, there's more than 6 teams in the league.

I haven't said that we dont need an CB. But LB is the priority over CB.

I am 16 and i played football for fooking 11 years. And i was pretty good.

But Kolarov was so shit honestly. He just can't cope with the high tempo game.

quality Cb and Lb..and our defense would be awesome. But you have to sell some defenders then too. Because we have many.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.