Summer Transfer Window

IN
Hummels
Toni Kroos ( prefer Vidal but it's very difficult to bring him from Juventus )
Marco Reus
Deigo Costa

OUT
Dzeko
Milner
Rodwell
Lescott
Barry
Boyata
Sinclair
Nimely

& our formation would be like that :

First line up : Hart,Zabalita,Kompany,Hummels,Kolarov,fernandinho,Kroos,Silva,Reus,Aguero,Kosta

Second line up : Pantilimon,Richards,Nasta,Demi,Clichy,Garcia,Yaya,Navas,Nasri,Jovetic,Negrido

so Yaya , Ferna and Kroos will rotate in midfield with Javi as fourth choice
and Negrido wil rotate with kosta as he is doing with Dzeko nowadays
we play in 4 different competitions & every week we have on or two players injured

IeMo_2007 said:
IN
Hummels
Toni Kroos
Marco Reus
Deigo Costa

OUT
Dzeko
Milner
Rodwell
Lescott
Barry
Boyata
Sinclair
Nimely

First line up : Hart,Zabalita,Kompany,Hummels,Kolarov,fernandinho,Kroos,Silva,Reus,Aguero,Kosta

Second line up : Pantilimon,Richards,Nasta,Demi,Clichy,Garcia,Yaya,Navas,Nasri,Jovetic,Negrido

I am sure Negredo and Yaya would be thrilled being a back up player ..... :)
Would keep Milner and get rid of Garcia

I'm not sure where the story that Fernando has signed has been confirmed, but it appears to be repeated on here in a few threads, hope it's true.

I think we will get stronger in the summer, we were after Isco last year, so I think we could sign another playmaker to rotate with Nasri and Silva, but this isn't essential if we improve the defensive centre mids.

Lescott and Barry will both have served their contracts and be free agents, so a central defender is a certainty. I have no idea if Mangala will still be a target for us in summer, he could be auctioned to the highest bidder by Porto or it may already be decided, I guess we'll all find out before too long if we are still in for him.

If Dzeko is sold then we could replace him with either a promising young forward or maybe the supposed number one target of Txiki, the "impossible" signing. I would love us to sign Messi, but I can't see how we can sign him and comply with FFP next season. I understand the marketing and image rights which would propel us even further up the earnings table but would the initial expenditure be covered in one season and the other minor point is persuading him to come and getting Barcalona to release him. I just can't see it, so a younger promising striker is probably more likely.

The left sided "Navas" has been mentioned for the past 3-4 years now, we still don't have one, but Jovetic and Milner can play there, even Kolarov does a decent job on that side, so I don't think we'll sign this player unless one becomes available.

The fullback positions are probably more in need of replacements or upgrades, I can see Richards being loaned out, but he still has time to prove his worth to the club. He has been impressive in the past, and is still young enough to play a part, being an academy raised player also helps his cause to be part of the squad, but if he isn't fit and is taking a salary which could be better used on a replacement then the management will have to decide what is best for the club.

Leftback could also do with an understudy but I think both Clichy and Kolarov have proved their worth at different times this season. Both are aging so a younger player should be targeted, but I think Shaw is certain to go to Chelsea. Chelsea always beat us to players which are targeted by both clubs, and will pay the agents fees required more readily than we will.

I think a backup goalkeeper will be brought in in the summer and Pantilimon will be allowed to leave, Hart could do with some competition, and Pantilimon doesn't offer enough.

So a keeper, defender and Fernando look like certainties for the summer. The other positions depend on outgoings and who is available. We made five signings last summer and tried for two more in this last January window. I can't see more than five being made this summer. Three definites and maybe two surprises. How many should be answered first, Who to sign is a more difficult question to answer.

Daz_Blue said:
IeMo_2007 said:
IN
Hummels
Toni Kroos
Marco Reus
Deigo Costa

OUT
Dzeko
Milner
Rodwell
Lescott
Barry
Boyata
Sinclair
Nimely

they will not be a back up players , It's just a virtual line ups
we play in 4 different competitions & every week we have on or two players injured
so Yaya , Ferna and Kroos will rotate in midfield with Javi as fourth choice
and Negrido wil rotate with kosta as he is doing with Dzeko nowadays

Daz_Blue said:
IeMo_2007 said:
IN
Hummels
Toni Kroos
Marco Reus
Deigo Costa

OUT
Dzeko
Milner
Rodwell
Lescott
Barry
Boyata
Sinclair
Nimely

I think we need to forget about calling them first and second team, they aren't really backups, what this season has shown us is the importance of rotating players in a system.

I'd like the idea of Costa joining to replace Dzeko and Kroos and Hummels coming in but maybe a pipedream.
I also think Milner and Rodwell will be kept.

Yaya isn't getting any younger but if he can be rotated when possible then he can keep playing a big part in our success and it can prolong his time with us.

Jimfv1 said:
Daz_Blue said:
IeMo_2007 said:
IN
Hummels
Toni Kroos
Marco Reus
Deigo Costa

OUT
Dzeko
Milner
Rodwell
Lescott
Barry
Boyata
Sinclair
Nimely

I think we need to forget about calling them first and second team, they aren't really backups, what this season has shown us is the importance of rotating players in a system.
+1
they will not be a back up players , It's just a virtual line ups
so Yaya , Ferna and Kroos will rotate in midfield with Javi being fourth choice
and Negrido will rotate with kosta like he is doing with Dzeko nowadays

I think our moves will be pretty much limited because of the home grown rule. Given that we can only register 25 players, 8 of which should be home grown and that gives us a limit of 17 players who aren't home grown.

And we already have 16:
Aguero
Dzeko
Negredo
Jovetic
Silva
Navas
Nasri
Toure
Fernandinho
Javi Garcia
Kolarov
Zabaleta
Kompany
Nastasic
Demichelis
Pantilimon

Assuming we do get fernando then that's 17. We will be pretty much boxed in so we will have to unload one of these players if we were to add another player who isn't home grown. I say we let go of Javi Garcia and pants then sign a home grown keeper to challenge hart (maybe Begovic). We'd have an extra slot of zuculini who apparently is also coming over then sign big one like mangala.

Out
Lescott
Pantilimon
Javi Garcia
Sinclair

In
Mangala
Begovic
Zuculini

Loan Out
Guidetti

GK - Hart, Begovic, Wright
CB - Kompany, Mangala, Demichelis, Nastasic, Boyata
RB - Zabaleta, Richards
LB - Kolarov, Clichy
CM - Toure, Fernandinho, Fernando, Zuculini, Rodwell
AM - Silva, Nasri, Navas, Milner
FW - Aguero, Negredo, Jovetic, Dzeko

Quite a few pipedreams here, but I want to be realistic.

In:

Fernando
Mangala
Sanchez
Young British GK

Out:

Javi Garcia
Sinclair
Lescott
Dzeko
Pants

Pretty much straight swap in some positions, but for much better quality.
Sanchez for Dzeko, becuase in my opinion Sanchez could easily get the goals Dzeko gets under MP but would have so much more to his game, because Dzeko cant really do anything else to the standard we want.
Get a young british GK as our No.2 to feed off Hart and learn. Get the brightest talent or just take Lawlor from EDS.

*Swapped Sanchez for Reus because he would be more realistic being Chilean and Spanish speaking.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.