Summer Transfer Window

CB is a must and failure to land a player who is up there with Vinny will see us continue to struggle at the very very top.

In my opinion, Mangala is not the player we should go for, rather we should go for Benatia. Been a rock at Roma and the reason they've barely conceded any. Also pops up with goals. Fast, great in the air, great defender and very powerful. Very akin to vinny in many ways!

4 or 5 tonight who didn't have the technical ability or intensity required to go toe to toe with Barca, they had 11 who were all happy to have the ball, use it sensibly and worked together as a team in attack and defence, we're not quite at that level, I think we need at least 3/4 top signings in the summer.

I'm not sure who we should look for as replacements, but i think we should look to move these players on.

Dzeko
Lescott
Richards
Rodwell
Demichelis
Boyata
And either one of Kolarov or Clichy, as an upgrade can be found for either one of them.

I think we have a fantastic core group of players along with a few gifted players to complement them, but we have far too many technically poor players in the squad and l think that prevents us from moving onto the next level as a team.

We don't need world class players to round out the squad, but what we do need are players that can complement the style that we play with good technical ability, movement and above average intelligence.

In my opinion I don't want us going out spending a ton of money again in the Summer, why can't we use our scouts and get some talent in from South America like Zuculini?

Dortmund have had successul results using a good scouting system, so why can't we? You don't need to spend fortunes.

I know we need a center back, but is spending 40m on Mangala for example worth it? He looks individually brilliant, but will him in a partnership with Vinny be brilliant?

I think we need a left center back, a back up midfielder and another attacking midfielder, but a big emphasis should be on Pellegrini coaching the best out of what we have in the Summer, at least by then they will all have had a season to get used to his tactics etc...

Expecting a busy transfer window, with a handful of people leaving, and replacements going in.

One or two CBs, depending on the whole Demichelis situation as he's getting up there. And lescott leaving
Zuculini in and Barry out
Dzeko probably out and we need a creative midfielder/striker.

And then i'd personally love us to get a "real" LW instead of playing Nasri/Kolarov "out" of position.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.