Summer Transfers

Ota over Stones currently and Jesus on the right with Sergio up top
Interesting. Possibilities are endless and that's the major part of the excitement. Pep can now finally experiment and play a bit with the formations.

Sigurdsson for possibly £50m is nuts.
Everton are fucking stupid with the signings they've made. If I was them I would've gone after Sakho, Nasri, Mangala, begovic etc them type signings on the cheap. Instead they're spunking daft money on average players.

Everton are fucking stupid with the signings they've made. If I was them I would've gone after Sakho, Nasri, Mangala, begovic etc them type signings on the cheap. Instead they're spunking daft money on average players.

They've made some really good signings. And pretty much no team would take Nasri over Siggurdson.

Begovic over Pickford is equivalent for poor man's Reina over Ederson. One is old, one is young. One heavily impressed last season while one is/might just end up as a second string keeper.

And Bony isn't as mobile as Lukaku so it won't make sense replacing him with that.

End of last season he played on the right and scored in every game

He scored in 4 out of the last 5 but they were against teams in the bottom half of the table and in games where we handed out hammerings.

Also he only played right wing in the last 2 fixtures against west brom and watford.

I'm not saying he's not good enough to play there but I don't think that's where you get the best out of him.

I agree. I feel Everton are no stronger for the 100m they have spent.
Rooney is fat and old.
Klassen isn't great, just another Jordi Classie.
Dont know much about that young Spanish forward but cant see him scoring 25 like Lukaku.
Keane is just an ok CB.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.