Summer Transfers

Probably bullshit but pissing off the hateful eight and UEFA in one tweet :)

Pep Guardiola will have access to a budget of £300 million with the club targeting four major summer acquisitions. [Sport]

Tis bullshit.

You dont bounce around telling the sellers how much money you have. That just sets you up for a severe bumming when prices get discussed.

Kane is 100% proven in this league and is incredibly consistent.

Haaland would be an expensive gamble.

Kane is the sensible option and our higher ups are sensible as fuck.
I would argue Haaland is far less of a gamble, certainly financially, as you're guaranteed to recoup a lot of the fee at his age if it doesn't quite work out for him.

makes more sense business wise. Kane wouldn’t have much resale value after his next contract imo

Why u bothered about resale value? We'd keep him till he was finished at this level like we would with all players.

We don't plan on signing Kane for 100m then selling him for 110m 6 months later.

Why u bothered about resale value? We'd keep him till he was finished at this level like we would with all players.

We don't plan on signing Kane for 100m then selling him for 110m 6 months later.

I’m not really,just preempting what the club might think. He could flop or get a bad injury. We’ve been fairly unlucky with new signings getting long term injuries with gundo, mendy and Laporte. Not to mention stones with his ongoing problems

Why is everyone going on about Harry Kane,
No way is he going to sign for us. Levy wont let him leave, and if he did we wouldn't pay his fee, and he probably wouldn't want to come to Manchester anyway.

I think Harry Kane is a one club player . He adores Tottenham and I doubt he would ever feel the same about any other team . If he was worth say £30 mill then you maybe think we could gamble on it but when the guy is worth near on £100 mill then it becomes a very expensive gamble

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.