Summer Transfers

No midfield ? So whats Fabinho milner Henderson ? Not world beaters ? Whats Van Dijk Robertson Trent ? Are you saying they dont play 4 at the back ?
What are Fabinho,Milner and Henderson? cover for when Van Dijk, Robertson and Trent make mistakes, hence the reason the attack scores ALL the goals and the defense create ALL the goals, i do not rate Robertson or Trent as particularly good defenders Van Dijk i have always rated since his Groningen days, but just who is the 4th member of this world class defense?

My choice for best improvement in the team
Upamecano 21 L/RCB
Camavinga 17 DM
Dembele 23 L/RW
For me these are the main signings and main costs
Best improvements for the squad
Rodon 22 L/RCB
Tsimikas 24 LB
Doku 18 L/RW
Isak 20 ST/W
not the most expensive but will challenge the first team

A lot of questions right now very confusing seems like contradictory supposed ITK and a lot of other people raising some very good point some of which are also contradictory.

Goalkeeping situation, Bravo will surely leave. Carsons loan will end and Steffan i doubt will sit on the bench and all players are now reduced in value Muric is the same so i would expect us to need to look for two new goalkeepers loan Steffan out and perhaps loan Muric out again

Seems illogical on the one hand to get rid of Cancelo for Semedo given how little time we have Cancelo and the costs involved but it seems a very real possibility what else explains the lack of games for Cancelo ?

We need a back up Left CB no idea who Garcia ?

Right CB is a strange one, We have Fernandinho, Stones, Otamendi, Sandler, Adarabioyo, Garcia, and Harwod bellis Which is too many and also its not clear where we are in the right place in terms of age of Fernandinho and Otamendi quality in terms of Sandler and Adrabioyo and big question is what up with Stones ? Is he mentally up to it in general or is it temporary due to off field issues ? Are fans being over critical ? Seems to have had a lot of stick considering he has not played a lot. Is it injuries ?

I would like Otamendi to leave for Argentina I would like to keep Stones and prove people wrong and I would like Sandler and Adarabioyo to make it if not this year next but it seems to late for both of them.Too old to improve a lot not old enough to hang around Adarabioyo only has a year left on his contract. We wont get what we want for either of them this year. Maybe Adarabioyo can replace Fernandinho next year. Would we loan Harwood Bellis ? who would be the right club ?

Has anyone seen much of Adarabioyo or Sandler ?

Left back is confusing I was a big fan of Zinchenko when my dad was not so sure and I would like to see him in the middle but did not look as good this year as last and does not get forward enough for me and Angelino looks great at RB and showed glimpses of it here but never really got a chance must be a reason. Somehow do not expect either of them here next year but according to tolmie Zinchenko will sign a new deal but I would like someone who gets forward more if Angelino goes which seems certain do we need another left back ? Has Mendy recovered properly ? will constantly get injured ?

Sane will probably go not really sure who we would go for only real option seems to be Oyarzabal

Would love Aouar but then that leaves us possibly having to get rid of Gundogan but that seems unlikely.

What are Fabinho,Milner and Henderson? cover for when Van Dijk, Robertson and Trent make mistakes, hence the reason the attack scores ALL the goals and the defense create ALL the goals, i do not rate Robertson or Trent as particularly good defenders Van Dijk i have always rated since his Groningen days, but just who is the 4th member of this world class defense?

What do you mean what are Fabinho, milner, Henderson ? Clearly midfielders what else ? Whats your point ?

If they do not have a world class defence who does ? Does a world class defence have to have a world class defender in every position ? Who are the better full backs in this league or anywhere than Robertson or Trent ? Who are the better CB than Van Dijk ? They do not want there full backs to defend so much as supply crosses not that they cannot defend

Thats IF we win in court - there will be a lot of underhand dealings and I dont trust UEFA one bit - the innocent aren't always found innocent and the guilty often get away with it

I wonder what the contingency is IF we dont win - that is worrying

maybe buying all these youngsters and transition to academy players ezzy is talking about is a hint.

The same.

Was beginning to be taken in by him but then the Semedo stuff...

Yeah - he always carried the air of an overexcited teenager who’d lost hold of his grip on the difference between computer games and real life - but to give him his due, he was more coherent than most of the kids who turn up on here posting excitable rubbish during the summer holidays.

And then unfortunately he took his eye off the ball for a brief moment and got completely carried away with himself over all the Cancelo stuff - falling into the trap of forgetting what he’d made up during his last post on the subject, and blew his cover completely.

Shame - he seemed a nice kid

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.