Summer Transfers

I imagine this is going to be the silliest of silly seasons, with everyone under the sun linked with us. We cannot begin to appreciate how skint clubs are in the current climate.

Really? Can't see it being true. But........

.... if it was a runner, would you take him for that money (£17.5m)? 31 years old now; how many seasons would we get out of him; 3, at a push? And no resale value. Not for me.

Just United trying to get Inter to put up the money. Imagine if they sold him to us and he scored 20 goals. They'd never take that risk.

And that's before trying to work out why we'd want a player thats 32 in december and hasn't really played well for 2 years now.

There is no doubt that we are absolutely terrible at selling players. £10m is total bargain if he has good season in the PL.
Got any evidence for this?

Struggling to think of anyone, other than perhaps Sane but we had no choice with that one.

I imagine this is going to be the silliest of silly seasons, with everyone under the sun linked with us. We cannot begin to appreciate how skint clubs are in the current climate.

exactly - 99% of the names we will be linked with will be bored journo's trying to make a living, twatter bullshitters spreading utter bollocks or desperate trolls on internet forums. I think we should ban twitter links for a start!

Just United trying to get Inter to put up the money. Imagine if they sold him to us and he scored 20 goals. They'd never take that risk.

And that's before trying to work out why we'd want a player thats 32 in december and hasn't really played well for 2 years now.

He really did make the wrong decision when he went to Utd didnt he - bet he hates his agent for that one!

What do they do different then, are we turning down higher offers ?
Just much better at negotiations. Chelsea sold Morata for almost 60m after flopping (and a 6m loan fee), a 65yo Matic for 40m, 52m for Oscar and close to 30m just in loan fees over the past 3 years. Liverpool sold Benteke for 27m, 15m for Ibe, 26m for Sakho, and 20m for Dominic Fucking Solanke who wouldn’t get a game for our womens U16s

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.