Summer Transfers

Well with Ake and Torres in the bag almost , who is next? for me it is Zakaria younger faster stronger and better on the ball than Stones and cheaper fee wages and lifespan than Koulibaly, Tsmikas faster better crosser and defensive than all our LB`s Camavinga arguably the best in the world for his position and age, and Doku fast and a good touch both footed can play anywhere across the front 3, especially when our strikers are both out like last season and the season before.

Not seen loads of Zakaria, but if he is genuinely the player he "appears' to be, I think he would be an absolute game changer for us.

I can't believe we will sign him though. He doesn't fit the unathletic profile of recent City centre mids.

I had to Google all those players as I'd never heard of any of them, if they were as good as you claim I'm sure I would have. Do they become good on football manager by any chance? Or do u just randomly watch Olympiacos & a load more shit football games?

Not a dig by the way.
No dig taken it is a reasonable assumption, i watch them all on replay`s full matches as gives a better indication of how good the first touch is , started looking at Zakaria when we were looking at a Rodri, Tsmikas when Leicester got linked with him as a Chilwell replacement Camavinga by chance i do like French football, and Doku when Kompany moved there, it is harder to watch Championship football than it is to watch European, but of the lower leagues the lad a striker at Peterbough is special he is going to play in the EPL and we would be foolish not to buy even if we do not bring him here because of Delap

Well with Ake and Torres in the bag almost , who is next? for me it is Zakaria younger faster stronger and better on the ball than Stones and cheaper fee wages and lifespan than Koulibaly, Tsmikas faster better crosser and defensive than all our LB`s Camavinga arguably the best in the world for his position and age, and Doku fast and a good touch both footed can play anywhere across the front 3, especially when our strikers are both out like last season and the season before.
Zakaria is a midfielder isn’t he?

No dig taken it is a reasonable assumption, i watch them all on replay`s full matches as gives a better indication of how good the first touch is , started looking at Zakaria when we were looking at a Rodri, Tsmikas when Leicester got linked with him as a Chilwell replacement Camavinga by chance i do like French football, and Doku when Kompany moved there, it is harder to watch Championship football than it is to watch European, but of the lower leagues the lad a striker at Peterbough is special he is going to play in the EPL and we would be foolish not to buy even if we do not bring him here because of Delap

Fair enough.

Zakaria is a midfielder isn’t he?
Yes he is and of all the midfielders we looked at before buying Rodri he is the most improved,one of the best in the German league he plays at center back as well and has put in good performances this season, certainly better than Stones

Yes he is and of all the midfielders we looked at before buying Rodri he is the most improved,one of the best in the German league he plays at center back as well and has put in good performances this season, certainly better than Stones
Sounds like he might be a useful Ferna replacement if he’s still available next summer. Don’t think there’s a chance we’d sign that profile of player as a first choice centre back though

mourinho is going to hate us even more if the deal we are working on happens . Yes I’m talking Harry Kane . Not sure it will happen with Levy at spurs , but Thought id share the information, we are working on a deal.

Happy Sunday

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.