Summer Transfers

Could Almada play as a striker just do not think we need a winger / attacking mid at least not yet but Mahrez and De Bruyne are older than several of our other major players. At 19 he could rotate with Aguero and Jesus especially if Aguero gets more injuries with his age

Could Almada play as a striker just do not think we need a winger / attacking mid at least not yet but Mahrez and De Bruyne are older than several of our other major players. At 19 he could rotate with Aguero and Jesus especially if Aguero gets more injuries with his age
let me watch a quick youtube video and ill render my opinion if he can or cant

He would be able to go in the premier league squad though. Just not the champions league (which would never happen anyway)

Get what you’re trying to say but injury/suspension means you do need a 3rd keeper in Europe. From my understanding Bazunu won’t qualify as List B until Jan 21. It would mean Grimshaw/Muric but I’d expect them both out on loan so it would have to be Slicker or Trafford who’ll be 18 in Sep/Oct respectively.

So two early rumours of players we were linked with got done pretty quickly.

Anyone else we are (genuiny) linked with or reportedly interested in? Kinda don't really see any hints at the next targets to follow.

(Excluding koulibangala and h.aouar, which i consider more hopeful speculation than true interest links.)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.