Summer Transfers

I expected him to drop down to a team where he would be first choice and not settle for a backup role, he could have replaced Carson here if he didn’t want to play. Good luck to him, Will be weird seeing him play for spurs if he ever gets a game.

We have bought a right winger to replace our left winger? fair enough he is a good player that will get better but just as last season we need a back up left winger Doku remains my choice, Camavinga remains my choice for the back up defensive midfielder, Rennes have qualified for CL and do not want to sell, but this kid has what we do not, and i would break the bank to get him. Zakaria also has what we do not in the CB position height and pace he also has had a good season qualifying for the CL. My choice for LB has gone to liverpool and if we are going to run with Cancelo there we should bring back Frimpong for walkers understudy.
Buying Koulibaly is a disaster waiting to happen, Kpmpany a better player retired today aged 34 with Pep trying to get rid 3 years ago, Auoar is good but offers us nothing, we do not need nor should we want these two

I am going to throw in Camavinga again, at the start of the week an unofficial Real Madrid outlet release repeated their January stance on the lad, effectively saying hands off, it said Camavinga had two years left on his contract and is happy to see out next season due to covid at Rennes before becoming a Real Madrid player.
This lad is good now and going to be outstanding, he has what we need, pace and ability in an area we are missing it DM/ box to box, he is also young enough to eventually become club trained, it is madness not to use the Messi possibility and go out and pinch this lad, the only down side to this, is that where Palmer? plays a believed exceptional youth,?

I am going to throw in Camavinga again, at the start of the week an unofficial Real Madrid outlet release repeated their January stance on the lad, effectively saying hands off, it said Camavinga had two years left on his contract and is happy to see out next season due to covid at Rennes before becoming a Real Madrid player.
This lad is good now and going to be outstanding, he has what we need, pace and ability in an area we are missing it DM/ box to box, he is also young enough to eventually become club trained, it is madness not to use the Messi possibility and go out and pinch this lad, the only down side to this, is that where Palmer? plays a believed exceptional youth,?

Palmer is an attacking mid.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.