Summerbee Never To Be Invited Again!

The very fact that he's not going to be invited back proves his initial point, IMO.

Good on ya, Buzzer.

I'm sure Sky will appoint a suitable replacement to represent us fairly in their eyes - such as Danny Mills.

leroy said:
I Imagine what sky dont like is that it was more akin to sky's 'Fanzone'. they dont want people too biased, which I think is poor. I didnt like fanzone, but two ex pro's baiting each other would be great.

Probably why Thompson only gets a soccer saturday seat and not proper punditry.

do they still do fanzone? i loved it

They DO want people too biased, but only with the bias they authorize.

Ricster said:
monkeymagic said:
A lot of rags do not read certain papers or watch sokme of the coverage - why? - Because they cannot remove the rag blinkers. Anyone who doesn't agree with baconface or criticizes them is a wanker. Don't tell me City fans are now going down the same paranoid route.

What the fuck are you going on about. We're sticking up for a City legend who has basically been banned from Sky as being a pundit.
Read Monkeymagic's posts.

He does nothing BUT criticise City supporters on this forum. It's his chosen response.

Mëtal Bikër said:
Ricster said:
What the fuck are you going on about. We're sticking up for a City legend who has basically been banned from Sky as being a pundit.
Read Monkeymagic's posts.

He does nothing BUT criticise City supporters on this forum. It's his chosen response.
It was noted hence my response. He's defo not a City fan. You can tell by the way he type's.

How many times has Paul Walsh been on the soccer saturday panel since he lost his temper with merson and thompson when hughes was sacked? It seems we can only hear what they want us to hear.

Did anyone else hear alan green on the radio when he was commentating? "...unless your united and you get as much stoppage time needed for them to score"
Thought it was brilliant.
Anyone else pick up on that?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.