Sun Jihai - your memories

salfordblue-tony2 said:
meldrew said:
Boro 1-0 og what a shite performance!

Was this own goal at the COMS with David Seaman in net?
salfordblue-tony2 said:
meldrew said:
Boro 1-0 og what a shite performance!

Was this own goal at the COMS with David Seaman in net?

I think it was Kevin Sturh Ellegaard that day. Hadn't Seaman wrecked his shoulder (for the last time) against Portsmouth the week before?

Wonder what happened to Kevin....

when he signed my brother was only young, and was excited about this new player called Spongy High

name has stuck in our family

mayo31 said:
Brendan110_0 said:
Many, many memories of SWP covering his ass when well out of position, by far our worst right back ever.

Behave that goes to that Lauren Chauvet geezer

Richard Edghill wasn't far behind Charvet either<br /><br />-- Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:57 pm --<br /><br />I remember his screamer for Palace against us

I remember him playing out of his skin against Chelsea at COMS until a fantastic tackle on Eidur Gudjonson he did his cruciate.

It was a shame as well cos it was one of the best performances I'd seen from him at the time circa 2003/4 ish?

OK he wasn't the most gifted, but personally I love a player who gives everything on the pitch and Sun certainly did that (sadly often to comedy effect.)

I thought he looked a class act when we first signed him. He had skill and technique - madness for a right back at that time at City

Nothing but good memories. Especially the goal (of course it wasn't a cross) against Charlton.

I seem to remember him getting sent off in a home game at COMS for karate chopping someone who was pulling his shirt as the ball went out for a throw-in in front of the East Stand.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.