Sunday supplement

I take it if United were ever mentioned it was swiftly followed by the usual "Sir Alex knows what he's doing, they'll be fine" throwaway? Shame we can never get the same benefit of the doubt isn't it.

I thought they'd big us up a bit more considering we're on Sky on Wednesday night.

Brendan110_0 said:
Steve Bates said he doen't subscribe to the theory we were drawn in a tough group!? Plank.

He did qualify it by highlighting what poor domestic seasons Dortmund and Ajax are having.

The thing I don't like about pretty much every piece written or every pundit's verdict is that it isn't subjective, there's no "City have been poor defensively because they've only kept 4 clean sheets, however they've only conceded one more goal than at the same point last season in the league". It's just "City are struggling, club in crisis and they mark zonally from corners".

It's boring, tiresome and not really journalism. I asked Layman why The Mail in particular do it and just got an aw bless back. Ok, juvenile mocking, but if you want me to read your website or paper please do your job.

Lucky13 said:
They said because of the ex Barcelona employees we now employ and Pep being out of work it will be discussed , there's a thread on it on this forum, do you think it should be pulled?

Do you not think that professional journalists should be held to just a little bit higher level of accountability than random knobheads chatting shit on an internet forum?

-- Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:39 pm --

Bluemoon115 said:
Have a lie in. Go for a stroll. Watch Dinner Dates. But why do you insist on making yourselves angry on the Lord's day?

Or we could be here on an internet forum devoted to Man City, talking about current issues relating to Man City. Don't see why so many people have a problem with that.<br /><br />-- Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:41 pm --<br /><br />
jimharri said:
Agreed. Why do people watch it if it annoys them so much? Wash the car, go to mass, walk the dog, give the Mrs a good seeing to (or walk the Mrs and give the dog a seeing to, if you prefer!). There is an ''off'' button on your remote. And a ''ch+/-'' button as well.

We all have an interest in the club. That for many includes an interest in things being said about the club.

May as well go down the local crack den and listen to four fucked up guys talk about City than the type of journos they have on Sunday Supplement.

moomba said:
We all have an interest in the club. That for many includes an interest in things being said about the club.
I don't take the slightest interest in what the media say about the club, be it good or bad. Their opinions won't change the way I feel about the club, therefore I'm not going to either wank myself stupid over a half decent article, nor go out and buy a gun and head over to the Sky Sports studio looking for heads over a shite (and probably inaccurate) article on the club. Fuck them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.