Sunday, the derby nobody wants to win?

The derby nodody wants to lose surely? More than progress to the next round at stake - we win this and that'll be three out of last four to City and that'll really piss them off. What happens after that won't matter as much, but Sunday matters a lot.

No doubt the rags will be saying that they're concentrating on the PL and Europa as they have never won that.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
put the rod away.

let's stuff United and Liverpool and seriously dent their confidence.

If we don't I think we undo all the confidence and momentum we got out of the 6-1.[/quote

when you get the rag fuckers on the floor keep on kicking till they`re a bloody mess

bluemoondays said:
I wouldn't be surprised to see both clubs play weakened/2nd string teams. Bacon has too many injuries to risk all his first team in a derby and we have too many games in Jan (plus a cup semi final 3 days later).

I'd put money on our 2nd string beating theirs and if they did play their 1st team with all the injuries they have I'd still be confident of a good result with some 1st teamers on the bench to come on if needed.

Bacon will come in with some kids, a couple of 1st teamers and fringe players packed in a 4-5-1 and try to force a draw to take the game back to the swamp.
Bollocks mate with respect. Utd will be at full strength. You can quote me on that.

I'm also of opinion that United will put out a full strength team, they have no game for six days after the derby so there's no issues of resting players.

City need to do the same, even if players are tired for Liverpool three days later. I think thats the game we'll see the likes of Kolarov, Zab, Johnson come in to the team..

Want to beat them of course but in terms of priorities I'd put it behind the CC SF and of course the League so personally I'd play the second string which might well be enough for the rags anyhow. If not then we can put a stronger side out for our priority games and take comfort from the fact that the rags will have more games to further stretch their weak looking squad.

doesn't really matter if rags put out a full-strength or a half first choice/half second choice teams, as our side is better.

With Mancini basically saying Yaya is playing we know our intentions will be to win.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.