Sunday, the derby nobody wants to win?

Vincent Kompany is asking us supporters to send inspirational messages for the derby. He has a competition running on his twitter account. Even though I understand what the OP is saying, I hope Kompany does not see this thread on BM!

The only thing I wouldn't be that arsed about when it comes to a match against the rags would be the community shield. Unless when it comes to the derby at the Etihad, we'd already mathematically won the title. Any other match against them, full strength, go for the throat.

This from the man who slated bob last year for fielding weakened sides in the CC - BUT WE'VE EVOLVED RIGHT?

fa cup is now beneath us?

We play to win, it is dis mentality, only dis!

Regardless of the competition, we are soon playing the 3 teams I hate the most. United, Spurs and Liverpool. I'll be over the moon if we batter each but let's not kid ourselves - we've lost form since Liverpol away. We got away with it last night but we really do need to be at our best to beat these teams. I'll be disgusted it we lose to any of them.

We are on a long journey and despite a great start to the season we still have lots of imrovement to do to be able to compete at the very top, e.g. in the Champions League.

Prioritizing one competition over another is very dangerous imo. We need to go for them all and hope that at least some will yield dividends at the end.

We are the defending FA Cup Champions, I think Bob will do everything he can to go out and win it again. FA Cup & league double will do nicely thanks

Nobody wants to win? I wanna see City play every possible League Cup, Europa League and FA Cup game on top of a title punt. The best thing to show you're a winner is to go for it and win it.

Rags will want a win at anything against us, and we won't be able to say it doesn't matter if we lose, because last May meant everything to us both then and now. When we beat them on Sunday they will only be competing in two competitions which, although I appreciate is the crux of de niro's point, will really deflate them in early Jan. We will still be in line for a domestic treble, regardless of whatever happens in Europe. Just let that fact sink in and enjoy!

its united we have to beat them COME ON CITY

this city is ours the city is .......

We're holders of the trophy.
It's a Derby.
Rags were embarrassed by us in the Semi last year and in the league this year.
Both fighting to be top in the league.
Both out of Champs league.
Biggest trophy left to play for after the league.
We've only won one trophy in the last 35 years.
Massive global audience.

Has to be the most ridiculous question ever posted on here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.