Sunderland Post Match Reaction Thread

McNair9 said:
From a United fan:

I find I have to laugh at Man City, yet again. On first glance, the result appears to be good. But oh dear !! the facts are, I have rarely seen such scrappy goals & the inflated scoreline was aided by inept Sunderland defenders. Its not as if City swept Sunderland away with a display of fluent attacking football with great goals !!! mis-hit & overstretched shots at goal. All that money spent !!! even the City fans didn,t stay until the end to applaud their joke of a team.....comical & embarrassing

LOL

I smell fear!

What a 'comical and embarrassing' Rag arsehole, mind you, they all are.

to be honest, not playing 3 games every week will give us a edge, 1 game a week will do me till we get 3rd place and hope we do play like that against pool and scum

byronic said:
Kompany is definitely PL Team of the Year starter.

-- Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:46 pm --

Marvin said:
There's someone who didn't stay until the end. The only thing missing from the day wee Balotelli and Dzeko goals

And Dzeko would score how - with a sniper from the bench?
I was hoping he would come on

pauldominic said:
Do you really want to descend to their level of English and intolerance.

I'll say this to whole of this forum. People who declare themselves as united supporters and logon here are welcome.
gordondaviesmoustache said:
Having read PaulDominic's threads for a while now I would doubt you are a bigger blue than him. Not saying your'e not a blue btw, but he's a good poster and I happen to broadly agree with him on this.
I neither said I was a 'bigger blue' than Pauldominic, nor that I disagree with his sentiments.

My point is that he contradicts himself by implying they all have a lower level of English than City supporting Bluemoon posters, and that they are all intolerant of others. This ridiculous generalisation is likely to cause insult to visitors. It will alienate them rather than welcome them aboard.

Which bit do you broadly agree with: That United fans communicate in poor English, are intolerant and you do not wish to descend to their level. or that you welcome their views on this forum?

Re: Post Match Reaction Thread (Please post in here)

Jackson-ctid said:
bluevengence said:
We will finish 3rd....been saying it for months now

Well played City......im still waiting for someone to moan about something
..come on where are you ?

Balotelli didn't put enough work in, we'd have got 7 or 8 if Dzeko was up there

de Jong got caught in posession at least twice, simply not good enough

Tevez didn't have a single shot on target, except his penalty

There's still a massive lack of pace in the side

jk, we were awesome :D
and the Referee was Sh**

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.