Sunderland Post Match Reaction Thread

pauldominic said:
gaudinho's stolen car said:
Fuck off you dick. Go and slag City off on Gay Cafe.

Do you really want to descend to their level of English and intolerance.

I'll say this to whole of this forum. People who declare themselves as united supporters and logon here are welcome.

It's banter and doesn't begin to compare on the grand scale of things.

So, you want to welcome United fans to the forum, but you qualify your welcome by inferring they are all semi-literate and intolerant. I can't quite work out what that says about you, Pauldominic.

McNair9 said:
From a United fan:

I find I have to laugh at Man City, yet again. On first glance, the result appears to be good. But oh dear !! the facts are, I have rarely seen such scrappy goals & the inflated scoreline was aided by inept Sunderland defenders. Its not as if City swept Sunderland away with a display of fluent attacking football with great goals !!! mis-hit & overstretched shots at goal. All that money spent !!! even the City fans didn,t stay until the end to applaud their joke of a team.....comical & embarrassing

LOL
Wow.

binns said:
Just thought I'd say good evening to the "Mancini out, Lescott, Kolarov and Yaya Toure etc are crap" brigade.
But I don't suppose there'll be many of them about tonight!
The majority of Mancini outers are on this thread praising everyone.
Kinda blows a hole in your point.

forevermancity said:
binns said:
Just thought I'd say good evening to the "Mancini out, Lescott, Kolarov and Yaya Toure etc are crap" brigade.
But I don't suppose there'll be many of them about tonight!
The majority of Mancini outers are on this thread praising everyone.
Kinda blows a hole in your point.
What all two of you, pmsl.

Re: Post Match Reaction Thread (Please post in here)

pauldominic said:
gaudinho's stolen car said:
Fuck off you dick. Go and slag City off on Gay Cafe.

I'll say this to whole of this forum. People who declare themselves as united supporters and logon here are welcome.

No prob with open rags with a balanced view but if you can't recognise this ...

if you played like that against us you'd be destroyed on the counter

...as smagunt wummery, you need to have a word with yourself.

Only complaint about today....We need to get in some pest controlers to sort out the pidgeon shit under the railway bridge, brisco lane and the little scrotes shouting abuse on ten acres lane!

UUBlue said:
pauldominic said:

So, you want to welcome United fans to the forum, but you qualify your welcome by inferring they are all semi-literate and intolerant. I can't quite work out what that says about you, Pauldominic.

Having read PaulDominic's threads for a while now I would doubt you are a bigger blue than him. Not saying your'e not a blue btw, but he's a good poster and I happen to broadly agree with him on this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.