Sunderland post match thread

Re: Are you disappointed or surprised by the Sunderland result?

kawkav said:
for me was one of those moment. I was surprised that I was not disappointed!

I basically shrug it off by : TYPICAL CITY

See, that's always been a little charm of our club, but when you have one of the most expensive squads in football and are challenging for titles it's just fucking annoying.

Pellegrini is a rabbit in some very bright headlights. I've not seen a more clueless City performance since Hughes was manager. Sunday was bad but this was quite extraordinary.
Still the players are happy taking home their massive pay packets and that's all that counts..

Didn't surprise me at all, this sort of result has been coming for a while and especially at home.

Most angry I have ever been since the FA Cup final surrender to Wigan. Several similarities today.

Win this and there was some pressure on our rivals.

A bottle job of epic proportions.

Just proves we are nothing without Silva. Tbh it's a disgrace that we lost ground. I was thinking the Everton and palace games were going to be the tough ones. Saying that I can't say I'm surprised, we will always be typical city. The only good thing personally is I can relax a bit now knowing were out of the picture. No more sleepless nights till August.

citymad said:
Just proves we are nothing without Silva. Tbh it's a disgrace that we lost ground. I was thinking the Everton and palace games were going to be the tough ones. Saying that I can't say I'm surprised, we will always be typical city. The only good thing personally is I can relax a bit now knowing were out of the picture. No more sleepless nights till August.

some what in the same boat

LoveCity said:
Most angry I have ever been since the FA Cup final surrender to Wigan. Several similarities today.

Win this and there was some pressure on our rivals.

A bottle job of epic proportions.

Same. I can take losing, it's the crumbling under any sort of pressure that angers me.

Very disappointed, but to be honest I was not that surprised. frustrated with the result but I feel because this thing happened all too often this season, it's hard to be genuinely surprised.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.