Sunderland post match thread

I feel it needs to be said that Anthony Taylor is a fat, bald, corrupt, rag ****. Disgraceful performance from him today which will go under the radar because of the result.
I felt the very same Stony from the moment he took the opportunity to book Sterling when it was more like a decent penalty claim.

Happy to see City playing well ( I know its Sunderland ) again. I'm a Bony critic and his pen was rubbish but the criticism is bordering on too far, same with Kompany. We have a £70M CB pairing, some are coming off as self entitled. On to Leicester now and they'll be feeling the pressure!

I watched Pool/LC today as well as our match (nice to be in the U.S.). LC can be had. They were open at the back and Liverpool could and should have absolutely stomped them. Pool pressed them hard and they wilted some. Feel more confident now than I did about Tuesday, even with VK's injury, which is gutting.

DeBruyne MOTM for me -- wonderful crosses and a regular threat. Sterling played well too. We hustled more today and were quicker and sharper going forward.

How did you watch them both at the same time?

Come on Blues. Win 4-1 and only 7 pages thus far

Sad innit how many just come when the chips are down. You saw a lot of usernames not seen often in the match thread when Kompany got injured pop up with a comment.
Then and any other time anything goes wrong. You can always tell we won by the small post match thread i find.

How does that work? Two tellys and one eye on each?

MV5BMTIwMjA5ODc4Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwNDEwOTg2._V1_UX214_CR0,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.