Sunderland v City Post Match Discussion Thread

Danielmanc said:
samharris said:
We are the victims of our own success..scoring goals for fun away from home has now got teams parking the bus..west brom and now sunderland..

Our players are not performing to the high standards we have been used to but to all those calling for the heads of Nasri, Johnno and Dzeko.

please fuck off and come back when yer heads have stopped wobbling..

Good post mate
I suppose slagging off does no good but ffs take the blue tinted glasses off.Many more performances like this and the will be going to the swamp.They lost yesterday but scored two goals(usually enough to win a game).Today showed our lack of top quality when players need rest
Kolorov-not good enough
nasri-piss poor and if he ever makes a tackle he should be knighted,24m a and looks ordinary to me
De Jong-citys ray wilkins never plays a forward pass.A different outlook on the way we play football now,surplus to requirements
Johnson-2nd half woefull,thats why manchini should never start with him but he knows that
Dzeko-Terrible today,either must be kept in the side for a run because he has no confidence or used as a sub also either cannot or does not want to play as a lone striker.
Been watching city since 1980 so seen some bad times,maybe with all this money and players i am expecting to much or am i ?

Today was a travesty, apart from score we couldnt have dominated or played any other way to break down a team that is determined to close the space down and park the bus.. there was no space in behind, no little gaps and when we exploited the gaps they rode their luck or we didnt take our chances...... the only thing i will be critical off Bobby was that with a minute to go we should have took the point, but then some on here would have been critical of that as well so you cant win. I dont want to hear about Johnson playing from the start, he is a great impact player, thats it. As for the commentary, WTF, Martin Tyler is now begining to get very irritating, please dont tell me there was no biase in his commentary, it was a fuckin disgrace.
Lee Catermole MOM, your havin a laugh, this sub-Jeff Whitley no mark what did he actually do....... Vincent was head and shoulders the best player on the pitch.

mancinimadness said:
Awfull finishing cost city today , I thought dzeko and johnson had their worst games in city shirts.

*beep beep* we have one...

mancinimadness said:
Kompany has been quite poor this season. I hope he is replaced in January and will be content with a place on the bench. Sadly he isn't good enough for where we are heading .

And cue the massive over-reaction. The players don't care, the manager is clueless, we've lost the title. This site is fucking embarrassing. No, we didn't do enough to break them down but we battered them and lost to a last minute offside goal. It's the wonder of football that they won that match. Unbelievable. We lost, deal with it. We're still top of the league which is a miracle as the players "don't care."

I hope Mancini realises that playing Clichy and Richards is imperative. The lack of width today (other than the odd time Johnson found space) was frightening.

This is our blip. Every team has one at some stage of the season. All the chances we've had recently where shots have hit the woodwork or been cleared off the line will go in when we get the breaks. It might be liverpool that are on the end of it when things go our way or we might have to wait a little longer. People saying we've been found out and teams know how to play against us is pure crap. The best team doesn't always win. Shit happens. It's how we react to these things which will define us as a club. Do we pull together or turn on each other and individual players?

Reality check folks, it's a sign of how far we have come in a short time, that we are pig sick about losing a game away to sunderland. I would have taken being top of the league on New years day at the start of the season, it's how we kick on from here now that matters.
Aguero has missed a lot of golden chances lately, time for the lad to step up to the plate and earn those wages.
Milner to come in for Yaya for away games in particular.
There was no way we would go through the season without a downturn, this is it, the lads have got to make sure that it ends now.
Remember where we were and where we are now.

We had a real problem with the Liverpool game influencing our team selection.

And the Liverpool game is not going to be any easier than this game with Mancini using players off the subs bench that he didn't want to use

2nd half of the season is about playing under pressure and we couldn't handle it today. Sunderland and WBA were there for the taking, but we just continually messed up the final ball, and snatched at the shots

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.