Sunderland v City Post Match Discussion Thread

Re: This is our blip

So far this month has been our toughest runs of games by far, it's no co-incidence it's happening now.

Get tuesday & sunday out the way and we've got a bit more breathing space.

Impeccable said:
Every team has one. Hopefully it ends today. I'd rather lose a game to teams like Sunderland than the teams chasing the league. That is all.

Are you referring to today or the last 4 away matches?

samharris said:
And since 1980 just how many times have City been top of the table ??? put there by the players being slagged off left right and centre today.

Fook me theres some over reacting going down today.

One of the few sane ones in a sea of shite....

To beat teams like sunderland you have to play with a quicker tempo but most of all you get the ball wide and get behind their back four,then its hard for them to defend the crossed ball

Re: Bobbys reaction after today ...

Never forget the Bolton game of a few seasons ago. The ball still has to go between the posts and under the bar. I didn't follow the game until it was over, switched on the OS match stats and there is the mother, father, grandparents, and neighbours of a battering. And for the second season running they've nicked it at the death. Learn something for next season!

TheMightyQuinn said:
Renaming these threads 'Bluemoon goes into Meltdown...again' would make things much easier for the lurking rags to find when seeking to take the piss.

You're right. "Bluemoon goes into meltdown" is probably the thread title on RagCafe. Hate to see what happens if we really go on a bad run.

Just a frustrating game really, I thought the worst we'd get would of been a point today after the first half performance. thats gone now move on to Liverpool tuesday and lets get back to winning ways.....

Nelly's Left Foot said:
Impeccable said:
Every team has one. Hopefully it ends today. I'd rather lose a game to teams like Sunderland than the teams chasing the league. That is all.

Are you referring to today or the last 4 away matches?

I am not referring to one match

marco said:
dont they say lose 7/8 games and your title is over,were half way and lost two so on that basis we will prob lose another two which equals four 'looking good to me chaps'
We're facing our first real difficult patch of the season, and have a real tough game ahead on Tuesday where there's a good chance we wont win. This is a crucial part of the season with games coming thick and fast when we aren't playing well.

FFS lets get a grip on here .... we lost to a team that had just one intention and that was avoiding defeat.. teams are going to play like this against us more and more now.

We need a winger who can actually do something with the ball, AJ was fucking hiding .... he is an impact player at best.... i dont care about people saying players are tired etc... it is crap... if you go in work and feel a bit tired would your boss say ooh have a rest.... no fucking chance.

Dzeko has lost confidence after RM didnt play him for ages... without Clichy and Richards to give us width we struggle to penetrate.... but lets be honest if we said before the rags game yesterday that we would be top on New Years Day er would have been buzzing.

Do the dippers on tuesday and the world will look a brighter place...CTID

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.