Sunderland v City Post Match Discussion Thread

The knee-jerk reactions are in full throttle!

Sunderland were garbage and another day we'd have won it. Packing 11 men behind a ball is horrible to watch and shows how much we're respected but i don't think Bobby has found a solution to this.

Dzeko was shocking, really needs to get a goal for some confidence and Yaya was a bit slow in passing, meant they could group behind the ball again. In saying that, i thought Kompany, Zaba, Barry had good games and decent(ish) from Lescott and Aguero when he came on.

The fact we're playing games so soon didn't give Bobby many options, i worry if we don't get 3 points on Tuesday the shit that will get posted on here!

Keep the faith, C'MON CITY!

Mancini is taking some stick for his team selection, there's been more than one suggestion on Radio Manchester that he needs to go(our fans embarrass me sometimes) but the fact is, that team was easily good enough to beat Sunderland today, and comfortably.

Blaming the manager is always the easiest thing to do after any defeat, but we had a bloody good team on paper out there today, and whether it was tiredness, complacency or just the fact that we were playing a team who parked the bus then broke away and won it with an offside goal, the players let us down today.

I for one was disappointed that the team he picked wasn't good enough today, rather than being disappointed with the team selection itself.

Why wasnt there any urgency? They seemed to take an age to get the ball forward today. Johnson is out of his depth in my opinion.

And as for De Jong - lacking match practice or doesn't fit the team's style anymore?

He has been pure quality for us but unfortunately he doens't seem to help the tempo or direction of our possesion at the moment.

razinho said:
The knee-jerk reactions are in full throttle!

Sunderland were garbage and another day we'd have won it. Packing 11 men behind a ball is horrible to watch and shows how much we're respected but i don't think Bobby has found a solution to this.

Dzeko was shocking, really needs to get a goal for some confidence and Yaya was a bit slow in passing, meant they could group behind the ball again. In saying that, i thought Kompany, Zaba, Barry had good games and decent(ish) from Lescott and Aguero when he came on.

The fact we're playing games so soon didn't give Bobby many options, i worry if we don't get 3 points on Tuesday the shit that will get posted on here!

Keep the faith, C'MON CITY!

Its happened twice in a row its going to cost us.

For all of you who think AJ should be playing more, then fucking watch this game again. SHOCKING!!!! When given a chance he chokes.

After gettin back from having a shower, because along with everyone else who watched the game on sky, they got covered in Tylers jizz, he creamed that hard it came thru the fucking screen!! Utter ****.

Terrible performance today, they were there for the taking, and we choked. 19 attempts on goal says it all. Dzeko hitting the bar, Richards header hitting the floor then the bar, then to lose to an offside goal, shows it wasnt our day.

It is hard not to just slag everyone off but the way we are playing is worrying. Play Richards and Clichy every game, full backs don't need resting. Yaya has been poor for weeks, ha starts games well but fades, and the way he was sauntering back when they scored was a disgrace.

Just thought the attitude from the start was piss poor, you just cant turn up and expect to win. Unless we learn from this quickly we can kiss goodbye to the title. A draw would have been shocking, a defeat is shambolic, we have tossed away 3 points against a second string team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.