Sunderland v City Post Match Discussion Thread

unlikelyfan19 said:
I would feel worse if we didn't deserve that. But I am glad it happened in a messed up way. It's time to seperate the wheat from the chaff. Who on our team is going to wake up and realize its not going to be given to us. We looked complacent. We'll be fine, this is that slump that every team has during a season. We will get out of it and be playing to drawer football again by the end of the season.

I Really really hope your right with that last sentence mate. Not thought this for a long time but that was 'Typical City' at their absolute best

I just don't fancy us to break down teams that park the bus. When it got to 70 minutes, I couldn't see us scoring. Its worrying, because it seems that teams have sussed us out. There's going to be a lot more WBA and Sunderland type matches.

Got to be questions over this rotation system... it's a load of bollox. Stick the strongest 11.

---------------------Hart---------------
Richards--Kompany--Lescott--Clichy

------------Barry-----Y.Toure------------

Nasri-------------------------------Silva

------------Aguero---Balotelli---------

Start fucking around with the line-up and there is a good chance you damage a players confidence, which is being proven with Dzeko... start of season against Spurs he was banging them in and Nasri was causing all sorts of problems on the wing. Neither have been the same and it may possibly be something to do with changing the system so much. And I don't want to hear any complaints about not being chosen either... how can any player have the fucking nerve to complain when they contribute fuck all is beyond me. The fact is that there can be no room for passengers when your challenging for the title. If you're in form you'll play... if not you should be on the bench.

Hey, this was always gonna be a 'tricky game'. We should have won 3-0 maybe, BUT not as bad a score as MU v rubbish Blackburn.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY, KEEP YER CHINS UP.

Judy

xxxx

I hate matches like this, to lose is disappointing, but to lose in the last minute is devastating. Whats even more frustrating, everytime City get the opportunity to take advantage in the league they mess it up. On the good side at least Utd and Chelsea got beat over whats been a very strange weekend in the Premier League. Hopefully in May we'll be champions after the biggest 5 or 6 team battle in league history, cos thats how it's looking!!

MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
Got to be questions over this rotation system... it's a load of bollox. Stick the strongest 11.

Nasri-------------------------------Silva

Start fucking around with the line-up and there is a good chance you damage a players confidence, which is being proven with Dzeko... start of season against Spurs he was banging them in and Nasri was causing all sorts of problems on the wing. Neither have been the same and it may possibly be something to do with changing the system so much. And I don't want to hear any complaints about not being chosen either... how can any player have the fucking nerve to complain when they contribute fuck is beyong me. The fact is that there can be no room for passengers when your challenging for the title. If you're in form you'll play... if not you should be on the bench.

Milner-------------------------------Silva

Thats my favourite tbh...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.