Sunderland v City: Pre-match Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Be great to get an early goal in this one, quieten the crowd down and the build on this with a couple more.

smartin o neill is on borrowed time if blunderland get much worse. them and boocastle are right in it. west sham seem alright but dreading are doomed.<br /><br />-- Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:15 pm --<br /><br />tight first half followed by a last 20 minute onslaught will see us 2-0 winners btw.

SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
bluecamp11 said:
Just hope Adam Johnson doesn't come back to haunt us, we should've never got rid...we are so narrow at times.

glad hes gone, was just a passenger in our team.

He scored alot of beauty's though.

our better performances have been away recently, hart,zabba,vk,nasty,clichy,yaya,milner,barry,silva,jun,tev....3 pts n 3 goals.....they get 1

With Guidetti in training now I wonder if he will make the bench? It would be nice to see him in the squad travelling up.

I will be ok as long as Carlos and Sergio are starting.

[bigimg]http://cache4.asset-cache.net/gp/157566629.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=3&d=GkZZ8bf5zL1ZiijUmxa7QRaDBiIfJ4ipSadZ0nG3S9GDx0lQaWDk4k7%2bkNS3ND3%2b[/bigimg]

Unless Komps is back - Zab for captaincy! I want our team led by a man who actually looks like he wants to win a fooball match.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.