Sunderland Vs City Post Game Discussion Thread

Re: Im joining the mancini out brigade

Mancio said:
what about a Hart out brigade ?

-- Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:00 pm --

what about a Hart out brigade ?

What a fucking useless statement. Hart out? Who the fuck would you have play goal? Pants? Wright? FUCKING WRIGHT????

I don't give a good goddamn what anyone says, some of the shit you post on here is worse than diarrhea coming out of a rhinoceros' ass hole.

The Lescott sub was one of the strangest things I've seen. I thought that was one of our worst performances in the league this season. It seems like if the opposition pack the defence we totally run out of ideas. Fair play to Sunderland they defended well & their keeper was excellent.

Bad day at the office.

This has been coming. 8 million sideways/backwards passes but very little penetration and when we do get opportunities we're far to lenient with them.

There is still this unwillingess to cross when there is a chance to.

There is still no shoot on sight policy. For any doubters look no further than Johnson's goal. A goal out of fuck all.

Teams are clearly adopting the identikit 'how to nullify city' strategy and formation.

Reading did the same and we were lucky to get the 3 pts in that one.

Positives - Garcia's best game yet, Nastasic very impressive again.

Shocking day results wise for us.

Re: Mancini out NOW

Barker said:
We're not scoring, we're 7 points behind United and Chelsea are creeping up on us. We need to make a change NOW before it's too late.

This just isn't good enough.

It isn't good enough but if Mancini is sacked now who replaces him half way through the season?

Re: Mancini out NOW

we spend far too much time tip tapping and fannying with the ball before we attempt to score- as much as I hate to say it the filth are miles more direct and go for the throat from the off....there,s a moral to this.....

They deserved it, we just didn't look threatening all game. Johnson is a very capable player but he is consistent enough.

Danny Pugsley ‏@danny_pugsley
After 19 games last season City and United were level on 45 points. At the same stage this season United have 45 and City 39. #mcfc #mufc

Just don't have the consistency of last year. They seem to.

Same plastic fucking rags that are on here everytime we play, snivelling and whinning instead of paying attention to the game. Turns out some of them aten't even watching the game when they're bitching. Clowns.

Sadly never looked like scoring after their goal.We can blame the ref but the bottom line is that Joe made a right mess of the shot.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.