Sunderland Vs City Post Game Discussion Thread

bapi said:
We offered almost 300k p/w and a fucking helicopter but RvP said no.

No we didn't! That is £100,000 above the club's strict wage ceiling, you're believing the reds in the media.

And Hazard wanted to play always.

Bollox, again you are believing the spin by his camp. Hazard went to the club that paid most (agent included), he would have started all the time here anyway as he is a better player than Nasri.

NorwegianTruBlue said:
bugsyblue said:
bluecheese;) said:
Rag? ?? Why cus he says wot he thinks u plonker. Mancini as got to go we are horrable to watch and everything he said is bang on. Its making me wonder weather u are the rag. Ive got rag mates that are praying we keep mancini. The sooner he is out of are club the better!

Hmmmmm I smell another rag! 'Horrible watch. I gave him a break when he won the title. 3 billion on players.'

A city fan would never spout this arrogant shit.
it`s the truth. 3 billion on players is a argument I hate the fuckers use against us but not far from the truth. Players dont seem motivated and the managers job is to motivate.

And if u think im a rag, then u can do one.

We've spent 3 billion on players?! Yeeeeeah. Ok. Good one.

Dominating the first half but just not getting the breakthrough. Teams are sitting deep against us. Our strikers are ineffective and out of form at the moment. The passing around the box is getting frustrating and somehow we are still not changing it when we need to. More direct and more speed please when we pass the ball.

Shit in final 3rd
Too many passes
Silva needs to start shooting instead of trying to assist (be greedy for once)
Lescott upfront? Ha okay

ayia napa blues said:
Think anyone can excuse a bad game bad result but we have terrible all season bar the odd game

That want the exception that was the average

We haven't been terrible but we certainly haven't emulated the first half of last season. The strikers are having a very poor run of form, and it seems that every time we drop a pair of bollox we concede a goal!

The top and the bottom of it is that with the players we have got we should not be seeing MCFC 1 Reading 0 nor SAFC 1 MCFC 0.

Problem is we haven't had Clichy Kolorav maicon and Mica fit long enough this season when your width is your fullbacks :( frustrating predictable game missed chances goalie had a stormer referee who should of blown for a foul on zabl before there goal and hart should of saved it.. Bad day at the office

Gelsons Dad said:
And Hart has to take some blame for the goal. Left side again!

Defintely a goalkeeping error this time , and it was in the script that Johnson would score it , although it could well have been a city free kick beforehand on Zabaleta.

Caveman said:
kippaxking79 said:
For me he's got to go. Not because of losing narrowly to shite teams or only just beating the shite teams, but because of our lack of cutting edge. It's virtually the same players from last season out on the pitch and we were a joy to watch last year. This year it's like pulling teeth. I think Mancini has lost the desire and hunger after last seasons dramatic title win and looking around at all the backroom staff coming in makes me think he knows his cards are marked. We used all our luck up last season IMO and over the road seem more hungrier to snatch the trophy back in May. 8 points was nothing last year cos of the way we were playing, this year 7 points looks like a mountain to climb.
Instead of sacking him, why don't we let him sign an attacking/creative mid like we are sorely lacking?

A thousand attacking mids are not going to be able to dribble through a picket fence. Unfortunately, Bobby simply won't accept this...

AntiUnited said:
Kun has been dog shit for a while now that no pass to dzeko was disgraceful. hopefully more people will start to slag kun more he gets away with murder on these forums
That's right - more abuse of the players is required!!

I'll agree that the consistent shortcoming of the season has been the form of Kun Aguero and Tevez but what does the manager and the supporters do to resolve that? You play through it, or select players like Mario or Dzeko

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.