Sunderland Vs City Post Game Discussion Thread

we played out of our skins last season, scored more than anyone, conceded less than anyone, won both derbies and scraped it on goal difference. this year, rags are better and we are worse. do I have to do the maths ?

Does anyone else find it ironic that we played through the middle against a team that has been parking the bus on us all along? Its like Mancini doesn't know what the fuck he's doing AT ALL.

The reason I say this is because he brought on Barry a few minutes before time. Gareth 2-goals-in-2-years Barry, when we were losing??? What the actual fuck?? United probably just won the league today and they did it by piling pressure forward with as many attacking players as possible... and we lost it by shuffling our defense and bringing on a few tall players in the last 7 minutes. I'm convinced that Barry was brought on from Mancini's ridiculous superstitious bullshit because he won the match at the weekend.

Our defense was so scrambled, I'd thought that my TV was reversing the image.

Does anyone find it painfully ironic that we lost the game because we had no width.. And they won because we sold them their game winner who happens to be the only wide player Mancini ever put on the fucking pitch?

I'm not 100% in the Mancini out camp, but nearly. The only problem is Barcelona lost to Chelsea in the CL because Guardiola has the same single-minded approach.

BillyShears said:
With Inter desperate to get rid of Sneijder, I'd take him on. Instant competition for Nasri, and even if he isn't an out and out winger, that's irrelevant while Mancini's in charge.

Yep and with the speculation he's off to spurs he won't be that expensive because we all know Levy buys cheap

waspish said:
Problem is we haven't had Clichy Kolorav maicon and Mica fit long enough this season when your width is your fullbacks :( frustrating predictable game missed chances goalie had a stormer referee who should of blown for a foul on zabl before there goal and hart should of saved it.. Bad day at the office

Isn't that why a manager buys wingers for his squad as well?

Actually think Yaya going to the ACN might be a blessing in diguise this season. He NEVER gets dropped or subbed no matter what level of performance he puts in. Milner and Barry are in and out of the side. Jan/Feb may give them a chance to establish some consistency in midfield. Yaya has been average at best this season. Even when he's played further forward he seems to drift in and out of game....and bar the obvious exception, his passing has been appalling at times.

Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
Gelsons Dad said:
When we have to resort to putting Lascot on as a striker it's clear where the problem lies.

And Hart has to take some blame for the goal. Left side again!

We made poor signings in the summer and it shows now.

how does it show ? thos poor signings dont play anyway

It shows because most of those 'poor signings' either don't perform whilst on the pitch , or just aren't good enough to play in the first place!

Stop over reacting

We could have had 2 maybe 3

Keep faith with your manager after all you are champs?

One thing pisses me off i hear little of "sunderland played well"

Its all "we played shit"

Get a grip and give some credit or youl start to get a rags rep

We've lost our focus, our edge or whatever you want to call it exemplified by Joe Hart's error today. Yaya can depart for the ACON tonight going off his last 2 games. Silva also totally ineffective today.

I'd drop Tevez into midfield with Silva and play Aguero (who looks overweight to me when you look at the player who scored v QPR at the end of last season) with Dzeko or Balotelli up front.

Playing players out of position continues to baffle me. Zabba LB ? Why not Lescott CB and Nasty LB ?

At the end of the of day, we simply do not create enough chances to punish teams.

Milner huffed and puffed without much quality but I thought Kolo was the only one who showed the way forward with some useful runs and some urgency in his play.

The title's gone. Chelsea look good for second and I can only hope we can finish above Everton and Spurs for third.

BlueTaylor91 said:
Pep - most untested manger out there. walked into a great barca team and won everything, they still are doing and will do without him....

Muriniho - no thanks. Look at real now. Lose to the rags in champs league and won't win anything again.

Now.... DAVID MOYES...

Rather than Guardiola, we need Soriano and Txiki to wield their magic, and mold us into a team similar to Barca, then it would not really matter which coach was at the helm..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.