Sunderland Vs City Post Game Discussion Thread

City & United spent around 50m on transfers last summer, United improved City didn't.

They bought quality and City bought quantity.

bugsyblue said:
bluecheese;) said:
bugsyblue said:
RAG!!!!!! Champions, champions. Now fuck off!
Rag? ?? Why cus he says wot he thinks u plonker. Mancini as got to go we are horrable to watch and everything he said is bang on. Its making me wonder weather u are the rag. Ive got rag mates that are praying we keep mancini. The sooner he is out of are club the better!

Hmmmmm I smell another rag! 'Horrible watch. I gave him a break when he won the title. 3 billion on players.'

A city fan would never spout this arrogant shit.
it`s the truth. 3 billion on players is a argument I hate the fuckers use against us but not far from the truth. Players dont seem motivated and the managers job is to motivate.

And if u think im a rag, then u can do one.

We seem to be in that sticky moment of the season which we had this time last year - even so WHY, WHY tippy toey passing accross the field no directness in attack at the moment and Gareth Barry not starting. He for me is the difference and he is left out. Lescott up front - I just cannot understand ???? Yes questions are starting to be asked but lets not forget what happened a few months ago. KEEP THE FAITH.

Gelsons Dad said:
When we have to resort to putting Lascot on as a striker it's clear where the problem lies.

And Hart has to take some blame for the goal. Left side again!

We made poor signings in the summer and it shows now.

how does it show ? thos poor signings dont play anyway

Well nobody has ever won a game scoring nil that's for sure. As a side we just do not get the goals our possession merits. With Tevez, Aguero and Dzeko not in scoring form we really should be looking to the midfield to be chipping in a lot more. The League is not over yet obviously but we are not playing well ( or this is our level ). Zaba, once again, was the only one making late arriving runs into the area . He does this brilliantly but I do think that the midfielders should be the ones doing the running into the box and giving the passer more options.

With Inter desperate to get rid of Sneijder, I'd take him on. Instant competition for Nasri, and even if he isn't an out and out winger, that's irrelevant while Mancini's in charge.

Pep - most untested manger out there. walked into a great barca team and won everything, they still are doing and will do without him....

Muriniho - no thanks. Look at real now. Lose to the rags in champs league and won't win anything again.

Now.... DAVID MOYES...

My question: if we would sign Pedro would he even play under Mancini? Im sure we would see Kolarov or Lescott instead of him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.