Sunderland Vs City Post Game Discussion Thread

paul powers mustache said:
mancityvstoke said:
paul powers mustache said:
Another £250 quid totally wasted.

I'm listening to the radio and hearing about another 'heroic' defensive display from the team we've played: we make it easy for them. EVERY GAME, teams play narrow against us; knowing we play a system that doesn't accommodate goals. Teams are happy to play narrow because they know how we're going to play.

My mum could beat Joe Hart on his left-hand-side

Why didn't we start with Barry?

Today was bad but Reading was worse; we only managed one scrappy goal against a team that had conceded 5 the game before at home. I'm afraid it isn't 'onwards and upwards' this is really worrying

tache? tick

slag players off? tick

sniff of red shit? tick

Your name gives you away: why have Stoke in the title of your name?

I know why: you're a middle aged, fat loser who lives in the past and wants everybody to know that you were watching city play when we went down against Stoke.

The only good thing about tickets costing so much, for away games, is that it prices cocks like you away from the games.

Why do I have Stoke in my username?

You really don't know Mr Tasche?

Think again.....oh and you calling me a cock is prize hypocrisy

LoveCity said:
2009/2010: Sunderland 1-1 City, Stoke 1-1 City, Everton 2-0 City
2010/2011: Sunderland 1-0 City, Stoke 1-1 City, Everton 2-1 City
2011/2012: Sunderland 1-0 City, Stoke 1-1 City, Everton 1-0 City
2012/2013: Sunderland 1-0 City, Stoke 1-1 City, Everton vs. City to be played

It's maddening and pissing me off, I hate the whole "bogey team" concept but this is just a piss-take now.

Arsenal Jan 13th will be more of the same.

Next 3 games are huge for us. We could be in the pack with everton, spurs, arsenal and west brom if we are not careful.

We have won 2 home games easily all season. Even qpr made us sweat for a while.
We played ok against rags 2nd half and spurs 2nd half.

We have hardly played well first half all season and scored few goals in that period.
Away we have played really well three times, at fulham,west brom and Newcastle.

stan bowles said:
Wardie said:
There is something amiss this season.

About 20 goals and 10 points I'd say.
Nigel De Jong?

That Pizzaro got us going last season.

We need another magician in mid-field.

Nasri's back soon; you can't expect that much from Milner; he's lots of energy but really easy to read. We didn't do to badly last season when Ya Ya went.

I'm hoping for a superstar to come in the window and rescue us

Bobbies Black Bins said:
I had to laugh or cry seeing Tevez come off clearly unhappy after doing fook all from minute 1.

Don't know what's happened to this guy ....

for someone who's reportedly 'happy' now , and wants to stay , some of his performances aren't even up to Championship standard , never mind Premiership ....... for me he was all right against Reading , but , as you rightly say , today he was so poor it couldn't have come as any real surprise to him when he was hauled off .

Ducado said:
Wardie said:
There is something amiss this season.

It's quite simple, none of the strikers know where the back of the net is!

Possession stats are good, as are most other stats.

It's more than that. We are very pedestrian this year. You're right about the lack of guile but the predictability of our play is disappointing.

It seems our philosophy is now possession = goals & wins. This is not the case i would personally be more than happy sacrifice %10-15 posession per game for an extra 2-3 decent chances a half.

When we pass outside the opposition area they are all looking to receive/control the ball & PASS to a team mate, a nice control to open the body up and shoot from 20 yards might be good once in a while!

Dethred said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
Aguero_Element said:
mate go fuck a united fan
Because of that statement? We are wank this season. Stating the obvious doesn't make me a rag

If you don't support the manager up till the moment he steps foot on the plane to Italy, you're a rag on these boards. Doesn't matter how much or for how long you've supported City, you're still a rag to some of these baboons.

baboons eh?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.