Sunderland Vs City Post Game Discussion Thread

guvnors son mcfc said:
Oh dear, meltdown on here !

People slagging Joe Hart ?? He made two outstanding saves today, one in the first half down to his right and the one in the second where the striker was put through.

Fans saying change the manager ? Pathetic.

Sunderland played out of their skin as do most teams playing against the champions, we lost 1-0 take it on the chin boys this forum is embarrassing for the club.

A comment made earlier about what this forum would of been like when we were shit, the thought frightens me.

In the last two seasons we haven't lost a league game by more than one goal ! Nobody hammers City anymore. United will drop points yet. We are second in the league, halfway through the season.

Bad day at the office !

Forza Mancini and the team that delivered in May

Sunderland did not play out of their skin today. They didn't need to.

guvnors son mcfc said:

People slagging Joe Hart ?? He made two outstanding saves today, one in the first half down to his right and the one in the second where the striker was put through.

Sunderland played out of their skin as do most teams playing against the champions, we lost 1-0 take it on the chin boys this forum is embarrassing for the club.

A comment made earlier about what this forum would of been like when we were shit, the thought frightens me.

In the last two seasons we haven't lost a league game by more than one goal ! Nobody hammers City anymore. United will drop points yet. We are second in the league, halfway through the season.

Bad day at the office !

Joe only had to make that one on one save because he was so slow coming out to easily clear the ball.

I'd take a 1-0 defeat away but not after watching the slow passing and woeful shooting of today's performance.

Too many bad days at the office have caused us to be behind by 7 points. Rags at home next Norwich away is must win or it's over.

paul powers mustache said:
mancityvstoke said:
Your name gives you away: why have Stoke in the title of your name?

I know why: you're a middle aged, fat loser who lives in the past and wants everybody to know that you were watching city play when we went down against Stoke.

The only good thing about tickets costing so much, for away games, is that it prices cocks like you away from the games.

Why do I have Stoke in my username?

You really don't know Mr Tasche?

Think again.....oh and you calling me a cock is prize hypocrisy

Are you Mr riddles?

I've told you why you've put stoke in your username: to draw attention to that awful game when both clubs went down a division, and loads of our fans were stabbed. (good bloke) I honestly think it gives you an edge. It makes you sound really hard; which is what you want. You'd fit in at Stoke

What do you have against facial hair? Why is my username that sinister? Do you have a secret about a man with a mustache?

Tasche = Utd piss take of blues...as you already know.

Man City V Stoke = <a class="postlink" href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Record_home_attendances_of_English_football_clubs" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Record_hom ... ball_clubs</a>

This bad day at the office people harp on about has gone on for 17 of the 19 games this season.

Just can't understand why we look so pathetic

Given that we have not won at Sunderland for three seasons, this result in isolation is not so bad.

I accept that the performance typified our form this season, but their is still a long way to go and plenty of time to change our form.

The rags haven't exactly been ripping up trees in terms of perfornance, they are just leading the last minute winner competition.........at the moment......

bluethai said:
Kun is in very bad form this season.
I find it funny that most thought he should be picked with Tevez to play every game a couple of weeks ago. Relax lads, there's a long way to go and City need to hold on and start playing properly to win more games. Rather than blame Kun I would blame Hart as much because whatever journalists say, he is not the best keeper in the world and the fact that many English second choice keepers are refusing to be considered is quite frankly stupid. He needs to ensure that when he saves but doesn't hold on, the rebound has to be pushed well aside so tap ins dont happen so often. Can you imagine United picking him ahead of De Gea or Lindegaard? No, neither can I so he's not that bad.

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
ayia napa blues said:
Think anyone can excuse a bad game bad result but we have terrible all season bar the odd game

That want the exception that was the average

We haven't been terrible but we certainly haven't emulated the first half of last season. The strikers are having a very poor run of form, and it seems that every time we drop a pair of bollox we concede a goal!

The top and the bottom of it is that with the players we have got we should not be seeing MCFC 1 Reading 0 nor SAFC 1 MCFC 0.
I agree with you completely, we should not be seeing results like that. The reasons are in your previous paragraph. But look at the way the opposition played in both matches. Teams know that to even have a chance they need to defend for their lives. That is our next challenge, to beat the bus-parkers. We are still evolving.

guvnors son mcfc said:

Bad day at the office !

This!
!

Micky Doyle said:
bluethai said:
Kun is in very bad form this season.
I find it funny that most thought he should be picked with Tevez to play every game a couple of weeks ago. Relax lads, there's a long way to go and City need to hold on and start playing properly to win more games. Rather than blame Kun I would blame Hart as much because whatever journalists say, he is not the best keeper in the world and the fact that many English second choice keepers are refusing to be considered is quite frankly stupid. He needs to ensure that when he saves but doesn't hold on, the rebound has to be pushed well aside so tap ins dont happen so often. Can you imagine United picking him ahead of De Gea or Lindegaard? No, neither can I so he's not that bad.

left the lid off the glue again ?

mancityvstoke said:
mancityvstoke said:
Why do I have Stoke in my username?

You really don't know Mr Tasche?

Think again.....oh and you calling me a cock is prize hypocrisy

Are you Mr riddles?

I've told you why you've put stoke in your username: to draw attention to that awful game when both clubs went down a division, and loads of our fans were stabbed. (good bloke) I honestly think it gives you an edge. It makes you sound really hard; which is what you want. You'd fit in at Stoke

What do you have against facial hair? Why is my username that sinister? Do you have a secret about a man with a mustache?

Tasche = Utd piss take of blues...as you already know.

Man City V Stoke = <a class="postlink" href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Record_home_attendances_of_English_football_clubs" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Record_hom ... ball_clubs</a>

Mate,

you're on crack; I've been watching City since the 80's; hence, the reference to my first captain. I'm from Manchester surround myself, not by choice, with United fans. AND have never heard one of them ever use the term 'tasche' as a derogatory term pointed at City.

I shouldn't have reacted the way i did with my response but to be called a red fuckin boils my blood. I FUCKIN HATE UNITED

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.