Sunderland Vs City Post Game Discussion Thread

blueste41 said:
Given that we have not won at Sunderland for three seasons, this result in isolation is not so bad.

I accept that the performance typified our form this season, but their is still a long way to go and plenty of time to change our form.

The rags haven't exactly been ripping up trees in terms of perfornance, they are just leading the last minute winner competition.........at the moment......

They are playing we let in 3 we score 4

paul powers mustache said:
mancityvstoke said:
Are you Mr riddles?

I've told you why you've put stoke in your username: to draw attention to that awful game when both clubs went down a division, and loads of our fans were stabbed. (good bloke) I honestly think it gives you an edge. It makes you sound really hard; which is what you want. You'd fit in at Stoke

What do you have against facial hair? Why is my username that sinister? Do you have a secret about a man with a mustache?

Tasche = Utd piss take of blues...as you already know.

Man City V Stoke = <a class="postlink" href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Record_home_attendances_of_English_football_clubs" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Record_hom ... ball_clubs</a>

Mate,

you're on crack; I've been watching City since the 80's; hence, the reference to my first captain. I'm from Manchester surround myself, not by choice, with United fans. AND have never heard one of them ever use the term 'tasche' as a derogatory term pointed at City.

I shouldn't have reacted the way i did with my response but to be called a red fuckin boils my blood. I FUCKIN HATE UNITED

React how you want ....I still think you're a red.

(a Manc yet dont know blues are called tasches by daft Reds......funny that)

I don't take crack either. Maybe you do?

Ed2607 said:
guvnors son mcfc said:
Oh dear, meltdown on here !

People slagging Joe Hart ?? He made two outstanding saves today, one in the first half down to his right and the one in the second where the striker was put through.

Fans saying change the manager ? Pathetic.

Sunderland played out of their skin as do most teams playing against the champions, we lost 1-0 take it on the chin boys this forum is embarrassing for the club.

A comment made earlier about what this forum would of been like when we were shit, the thought frightens me.

In the last two seasons we haven't lost a league game by more than one goal ! Nobody hammers City anymore. United will drop points yet. We are second in the league, halfway through the season.

Bad day at the office !

Forza Mancini and the team that delivered in May

This!
!

You can't have a keeper that can't get down to his left-hand-side.

He's had a nightmare, again.

Ed2607 said:
guvnors son mcfc said:
Oh dear, meltdown on here !

People slagging Joe Hart ?? He made two outstanding saves today, one in the first half down to his right and the one in the second where the striker was put through.

Fans saying change the manager ? Pathetic.

Sunderland played out of their skin as do most teams playing against the champions, we lost 1-0 take it on the chin boys this forum is embarrassing for the club.

A comment made earlier about what this forum would of been like when we were shit, the thought frightens me.

In the last two seasons we haven't lost a league game by more than one goal ! Nobody hammers City anymore. United will drop points yet. We are second in the league, halfway through the season.

Bad day at the office !

Forza Mancini and the team that delivered in May

This!
!

so Joe is shit then?

mancityvstoke said:
mancityvstoke said:

Man City V Stoke = <a class="postlink" href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Record_home_attendances_of_English_football_clubs" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Record_hom ... ball_clubs</a>

Mate,

you're on crack; I've been watching City since the 80's; hence, the reference to my first captain. I'm from Manchester surround myself, not by choice, with United fans. AND have never heard one of them ever use the term 'tasche' as a derogatory term pointed at City.

I shouldn't have reacted the way i did with my response but to be called a red fuckin boils my blood. I FUCKIN HATE UNITED

Get back to Stoke

I get frustrated at posts blaming the last transfer window or thinking a couple more big buys will make everything in the garden rosy. With the squad we've got we should be ahead of u*d (with their non-existent defence) and capable of beating teams like Sunderland, Stoke and Everton now and again.

Too many teams are more "up for it" than us. Stoke, Sunderland and Everton are better organised and more motivated. U*d defy gravity because they are expertly managed (spit). We shouldn't tolerate flakes who won't sweat blood for the shirt. We can't amble around early on in matches thinking we've a god-given right to retrieve them in added time. We won't score many goals without shooting.

We were given a silk purse and the owners will shirley be expecting more than a sow's ear.

I don't want Mancini sacked at this point in time, nor do I have any magic answers. Just very disappointed with what we are seeing at the moment.

mancityvstoke said:
Mate,

Get back to Stoke

I live in Blackley pal.

mancityvstoke said:
mancityvstoke said:

Mate,

I agree with this poster. Any reference to moustaches is a very raggy thing to do.

mancityvstoke said:

so Joe is shit then?

he is at getting down to his left; he's beaten too easy

you think Joe Hart should go then?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.