Sunderland Vs City Post Game Discussion Thread

Re: Im joining the mancini out brigade

so the guy that wins us our first trophys in about 40 years and you want out

I give up. would have hated it if you were a fan when we actually had stuff to moan about and were getting relegated

btw IS IT NOT THE PLAYERS FAULT

A little more than a year ago we looked like the closest thing to Barcelona.

A year later we resemble a stereotypical Serie A team with little to no creativity and expressive players (the few on the pitch) seemingly on a leash. And we don't seem to have a striker who will bury the chances given to him.

Mancini's failure to create working effective tactics for the same fixtures every season (Stoke A, Sunderland A, Liverpool A, Everton A) after 3 years is one of my greatest concerns about him. Every year I feel really pessimistic going into these because I just know what's coming. No matter how shit the other team is playing they will play a certain way with a certain spirit and Mancini will head to town with the same tactics that plays right into their hands. 2pts from 3 of those fixtures already with the trip to Everton to go where we will drop points again because Mancini will have us go into the match playing the exact way Everton expect and thrive on.

(Not a Mancini out post but these are legitimate doubts IMO)

This has been coming. 8 million sideways/backwards passes but very little penetration and when we do get opportunities we're far to lenient with them.

There is still this unwillingess to cross when there is a chance to.

There is still no shoot on sight policy. For any doubters look no further than Johnson's goal. A goal out of fuck all.

Teams are clearly adopting the identikit 'how to nullify city' strategy and formation.

Reading did the same and we were lucky to get the 3 pts in that one.

Positives - Garcia's best game yet, Nastasic very impressive again.

Shocking day results wise for us.

Making it hard for ourselves. There'll be more games like this for them and us.

Season not over by a long shot.

7 points behind having had easier fixtures than the rags so far, the 2nd derby is at Old Trafford and our squad is set to become even more depleted in January due to the African Cup. We don't look like closing this gap at all. It's starting to slip away and we need something to change VERY soon.

jimharri said:
United behind twice and win. We fuck up at Sunderland (yet again). No title this season, IMO. And if we don't win the title, Mancini will be on very thin ice in the summer. It will be interesting to see how much money he's given to spend in January.

It really doesnt matter about not winning the title, even top managers dont do it every year. You have to challenge though, and the performances have to be indicative of such. At the moment our performances are poor, and we're not getting even close to what this team is capable of. As a result we're barely even in the race and its not even the new year. Thats unacceptable, completely and utterly.

Matijah has literally done NOTHING wrong, at all.

There's 57 points to play for!

Get a fucking grip of yourselves you bunch of soft fucking girl's blouses!

Credit Sunderland they defended brilliantly. Worrying trend here teams putting in their cup final performance against us and then rolling over for the rags. Can see Chelsea and the rags pulling away eventually with us hanging on for third. I'm not seeing anything that gives me hope.

Sunderland's players are much inferior to ours individually but as a unit they knew how to defend against our narrow system. We need width with quick wingers and soon.

No use sacking him now as there are no replacement available at this time of the season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.