Sunderland Vs City Post match Discussion Thread

Jimfv1 said:
ONTHERUNWITHTHAKSIN said:
Poor choices by Pelli
Zaba should have started
Garcia shouldn't have been anywhere near the pitch
Nasty should have been in place of Lescott
Yaya must be immune to being subbed as he wasn't interested in the game today

Still nothing won in November and some poor results for Chelsea and Spurs I hope the game being played now is a draw.

Nastasic was injured so Lescott had to play unless Garcia was back in defence. Fanandinho was injured so Garcia started in midfield (hopefully for the last time). Agree with you about Yaya though.

Or Boyata could have played who has been excellent in both games he has played this season?

Jimfv1 said:
Der Bomber said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Firstly when you have to make 3 changes through injury, why make 2 more ?

Agree. The defence of late has shown some stability so why change 3 out of 4 if you don't need to? With an International break coming up, if the players are tired, let them be tired on International duty!

Lesson sadly don't appear to be learnt from, that's the worry for me.

I did quite like the work put in by DeMich. That's a positive, anyway.

What sticks with me is that I get having no Silva, no Ferny. You have to work around that.

But why do you hamstring yourself further with Milner starting out wide and Richards in place of Zabba? I'm sure I like Navas more than a lot here do, but even if you don't like the guy you could see he caused all kinds of trouble for those twats down that side. Had no one in the box to connect with but I damn well guarantee an extra half of him lobbing it in there would have got us something.

In retrospect, Milner in place of Garcia with Navas starting would have made a million times more sense. I don't like second-guessing the manager's team pick, as he obviously knows way more than I do. But for fuck's sake Colleen Rooney could look up from her crack pipe and tell you not to start Garcia before the match.

kippaxchris said:
bigmal said:
So frustrating, they gave us enough time to score and we still couldn't manage it, keepers got to do better for their goal IMO

Absolute joke
Whys that a joke? In my opinion he went the wrong way Bardsley was never gonna go near post.

remember arthur mann said:
Nobody really thought we would win today with this side, surely!

The bookies did - we were 2/5 - don't know who the fucks lumping on at those odds with our shite away record.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.