Sunderland Vs City Post match Discussion Thread

brian the blue said:
Kiss goodbye to the title. Disasterous managerial change in the summer. Not sure if we'll even make top 4 at this rate but hey, we got out of our champions league group which had only one good team in it in Bayern and they absolutely dismantled us when we played them.

I was excited at the chance to see Pellegrini's City team press the ball....

Have I missed something?!?
Pathetic team full of players who are happy to coast by and only turn it on at home.

I fail to see one thing that Pellegrini has done differently to Mancini other than make us an absolute shambles at the back.

I was excited at the thought of Pellegrini's City pressing the ball....

Have I missed something because I don't see it

bigmal said:
kippaxchris said:
bigmal said:
So frustrating, they gave us enough time to score and we still couldn't manage it, keepers got to do better for their goal IMO

Absolute joke
Whys that a joke? In my opinion he went the wrong way Bardsley was never gonna go near post.

He didn't go near post he closed the angle down and spread himself but Bardsley curled it round him!

What else could he have done?

From the official site:

Will the real Manchester City please stand up?

Devastating, irresistible and unstoppable at home, the Sky Blues’ form on the road is on par with the teams in the bottom three after yet another galling defeat on the road, this time at Sunderland.

Sums it up perfectly!

Going by the performance,it seemed the players expected to win(took it as a given)and unfortunately thats not the case with the premier league,you cant just turn up at grounds and be handed the points you have to be prepared to put in a shift to have the chance of getting something from games,regardless who your playing..After chelsea i still thought we could win the league,but now i just cant see it the away form is/has killed our chances...

kippaxchris said:
Jimfv1 said:
ONTHERUNWITHTHAKSIN said:
Poor choices by Pelli
Zaba should have started
Garcia shouldn't have been anywhere near the pitch
Nasty should have been in place of Lescott
Yaya must be immune to being subbed as he wasn't interested in the game today

Still nothing won in November and some poor results for Chelsea and Spurs I hope the game being played now is a draw.

Nastasic was injured so Lescott had to play unless Garcia was back in defence. Fanandinho was injured so Garcia started in midfield (hopefully for the last time). Agree with you about Yaya though.

Or Boyata could have played who has been excellent in both games he has played this season?

Lescott should have been the only change to the back 4, madness changing 3.

remember arthur mann said:
Nobody really thought we would win today with this side, surely!

FFS this was against Sunderland, not farking bayern Munich. Even Our 2nd string should have at least gotten a draw.

Symptoms of not being able to beat sunderland away this decade so far....

1-0
Wasteful up front?
Sunderland play better than they have all season?
Big players underperform
Sunderland defend unbelievably
Referee makes disgusting, match costing errors
Sunderland score with only chance

kippaxblue76 said:
kippaxchris said:
Jimfv1 said:
Nastasic was injured so Lescott had to play unless Garcia was back in defence. Fanandinho was injured so Garcia started in midfield (hopefully for the last time). Agree with you about Yaya though.

Or Boyata could have played who has been excellent in both games he has played this season?

Lescott should have been the only change to the back 4, madness changing 3.

When it has been the defence all season letting us down. It was a joke of a decision and it cost us. Where was Richards for their goal and what did he offer going forward? Fuck all. He was shit

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.