Sunderland Vs City Post match Discussion Thread

remember arthur mann said:
Retrospective action, will Larson have action taken against him?

Yes the new rule means the FA can take action even if the ref did see the incident

I don't know what's wrong with us away from home, we lack a real cutting edge and it's worrying. The major problem I have is that teams don't even have to play well to beat us.

Plaything of the gods said:
Wow. City 24 shots, 4 on target. Sunderland 5 and 2.

Target practice tomorrow, all day.

theres much more to it than that, its about the lack of desire ingrained within the squad, and the only way it can be corrected is change manager (not gonna happen) or the players, so a good 3/4 players out in January please

I am looking at table and we could've been 3rd. we are 8th now. this is an opportunity lost. this was the one game we needed to win and we blow it.
disgrace

I doubt it has Dean had a word with him Dean was awful today he missed that tackle then booked Garcia for nothing missed the foul on Milner for the goal and gave them everything then only 3 mins added on

I can't even look at Milner anymore he's that bad, and the worry is without Silva we seem to struggle to get the ball through the middle.

Any decent team would fancy getting the ball behind a team that, collectively, turns slower than milk.

We're playing exactly the same as last season because the team apart from two players is exactly the same as last season. I hate the thought of having to buy our way out of it but we need a left-back and a goal keeper

We got beat today by a team that will definitely go down but i Still think MP will get it right

Come on City

kramer said:

I doubt it has Dean had a word with him Dean was awful today he missed that tackle then booked Garcia for nothing missed the foul on Milner for the goal and gave them everything then only 3 mins added on

kippaxchris said:
bigmal said:
kippaxchris said:
Absolute joke
Whys that a joke? In my opinion he went the wrong way Bardsley was never gonna go near post.

He didn't go near post he closed the angle down and spread himself but Bardsley curled it round him!

What else could he have done?
Looked to me as though he did, just saying he should of done better Bardsley was always going that way being a right footer

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.