Sunderland Vs City Post match Discussion Thread

kramer said:
remember arthur mann said:
Retrospective action, will Larson have action taken against him?

I doubt it has Dean had a word with him Dean was awful today he missed that tackle then booked Garcia for nothing missed the foul on Milner for the goal and gave them everything then only 3 mins added on

Ref didn't book him so FA can take action.

Time to be ruthless with some of our fringe players! If rather be watching some youth players in the side than some of them today

avoidconfusion said:
Mancini must be laughing his arse off.

So what? Mancini is manager of Galatasaray. Whatever he thinks, or says is none of our concern anymore. Right now, i am worried about City and Pellegrini.

kramer said:
remember arthur mann said:
Retrospective action, will Larson have action taken against him?

I doubt it has Dean had a word with him Dean was awful today he missed that tackle then booked Garcia for nothing missed the foul on Milner for the goal and gave them everything then only 3 mins added on

Sorry mate but that was not a foul on Jimmy' Panti probably should have done better, team selection was always going to end 1 way, again

So, Pellegrini thinks we played well and is happy with the way we are playing away from home

Very worrying

chaddblue said:
So, Pellegrini thinks we played well and is happy with the way we are playing away from home

Very worrying

I wouldn't say we played well but outside the shocking non call and missed red, Sunderland didn't threaten.

waspish said:
Time to be ruthless with some of our fringe players! If rather be watching some youth players in the side than some of them today

There are quite a few fringe players that know they are not good enough but Pellegrini cant ship them all out at once, after the next two windows he should have the squad he wants. I would say at least 6, we need more competiton for places now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.