Sunderland Vs City Post match Discussion Thread

ONTHERUNWITHTHAKSIN said:
Poor choices by Pelli
Zaba should have started
Garcia shouldn't have been anywhere near the pitch
Nasty should have been in place of Lescott
Yaya must be immune to being subbed as he wasn't interested in the game today

Still nothing won in November and some poor results for Chelsea and Spurs I hope the game being played now is a draw.

Nastasic was injured so Lescott had to play unless Garcia was back in defence. Fanandinho was injured so Garcia started in midfield (hopefully for the last time). Agree with you about Yaya though.

black mamba said:
Petetheblu said:
bugsyblue said:
Yeah and the big difference then there was ONE team that had to drop points. We are now relying on six teams to drop points!

No need to rely, they will drop points.

Beside they all have to play us at least once.

This is movember for christ sakes....man up!!!

Peter lad .....

last season , in November , we allowed a points gap to open up from which we NEVER recovered ....

and it looks like the possibility is there that we're about to do it all over again!

There's a ton of possibilities Mr B and that's why I'm not donning my white flag yet.....not on remembrance day at least.

I'm surprised at you me owd poster.

MaineRoadBlue said:
Disappointed Yes, Suicidal No.

Sometimes you need to see your weaknesses so you can improve them.

We all know that several players are not of the quality, and quite frankly the defence (and we could have fielded Zabaleta, Lescott and Clichy, 3 of our title defence) is unrecognisable. It's just puzzling to see why Pellegrini struggles to grasp that the key to victories is to keep clean sheets!

It's the lack of on field leadership that kills us. Yaya is no more a Captain than I'm an Astronaut!
I'd agree with that. Yaya should not captain away from home. Zaba, with his work ethic, would be best for that.

Train said:
jaigurugoat said:
BlueMo' said:
Perhaps the "Milner in the centre" brigade will now at last give it a rest.

I don't see how can use today's game as evidence he shouldn't be playing in the middle. When we moved him there for the second half we were much improved.

I agree. He looked far more comfortable in he center and seemed to be the one trying to push the pace of the game whereas Yaya kept slowing it down.

True !

Looked like strangers in the 1st and improved a bit in the 2nd. I can only remember 2 shots on target(aguero and richards) but none in the last 20mins

Any team that has Lescott, Garcia, Richards and Kolarov in it would struggle to stay up never mind win the league. All are average and need to be moved on

Why we thought is was a good idea not to flood the box in the 2nd half is beyond me. They were bottom of the league, they can't defend under pressure yet City played into their hands, for the 4 season on the trot!

I'm not too sure about Pelligrini either. He puts a strong team out at home and we beat fodder but when we play away there doesn't seem to be much oragaiastion or game plan, he just seems to put them on the pitch and hope for the best

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.