Super League 2024

Leeds with lots of new players and suspensions will take more time to gell. A couple of the signings seem to be very mediocre too. I guess one benefit of having to chop and change the team is that the interchanges have been getting a decent amount of game time. The Leopards injuries are piling up more recently and maybe Leigh’s subs haven’t had the same time on the pitch as Leeds’. It’s just a theory rather than a fact.
I think going down a man made a difference and then it reversed last 5 mins when Leeds lost a man. Was a good game to watch, as was Warrington at Hull KR last night. Few teams evenly matched in the opening few rounds.

I think going down a man made a difference and then it reversed last 5 mins when Leeds lost a man. Was a good game to watch, as was Warrington at Hull KR last night. Few teams evenly matched in the opening few rounds.
Good point about the sin bookings.

It’s got the makings of a decent season. Crowds are up a bit and a lot of the teams are of a similar ability like you say. I’m used to seeing Ash Handley with loads of strapping for injuries on his legs. He’s a tremendous player when fully fit.

Proud of my team tonight!

It's been a long time since we won at Saints! A bit like that banner at The Swamp, ticking over each year, and the commentators mentioning it non stop!

This season, our squad looks considerably weaker than last year. So we need these early season wins before the inevitable injuries kick in.

What happened to the BBC Super League show? Seems strange to now have some live games but not to have the highlights show.

Proud of my team tonight!

It's been a long time since we won at Saints! A bit like that banner at The Swamp, ticking over each year, and the commentators mentioning it non stop!

This season, our squad looks considerably weaker than last year. So we need these early season wins before the inevitable injuries kick in.
It does seem we start the season off well it usually lasts 3 or 4 games, I had to look thrice when I saw the result. S. A. L F O R D SALFORD R!!!! & MCFC ( can’t bring myself to say r!!s)

Big weekend of rugby league action. Kicked off with the Rhinos managing a hard fought win over struggling CAS.

Some great games coming up: At 12.30 it’s the Hull Derby and at 3 pm it’s a battle between the recent world champs, bin dippers versus the pie eaters.

Congrats Saints. I prefer Wigan but the bin dippers took advantage of generous refereeing and were clinical at the end. Tue match was a tribute to the level of intensity at the top end of Super League.

Bruise Leeming subbed off after being subbed on for a calamitous 15 mins or so.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.