Super League - Positives only!

The Premier League is fucked
I see no problem in challenging the actual power structure. The way rules were changed when we got into money to keep us down, I didn’t forget that.
And UEFA scum? Could not happen to a more deserving bunch. I’m actually enjoying it, they are all scrambling like the rats they are when their ship is taking water, threatening everybody and foaming at the mouth because the money they were swimming into will be gone. So they hire those pundits for hatchet jobs and shaking in their shoes like a bully that got his face punched in front of entire school.
When in danger or in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout...

True. And somewhat off topic, talking about the middle finger is another sign of the sad Americanisation of English culture along with the Glazers and VAR reviews soon to be brought to you by Amazon & Disney
Middle finger is French mate and the two fingers is from the English Longbowmen.

People are just negative and just follow the generic football would die narrative. Nobody wants to leave their domestic leagues, everyone wants to remain in their respective domestic leagues, it is just like they are restructuring the champions league.

Yes I know PL FA and the rest are talking about ban but let’s just try to be patient

This whole thing has been a genius ploy by City to stitch up the other major teams and get UEFA on our side, forever sealing our place as the top club in Europe forever and ever. I've solved the riddle. Nothing to worry about. Jackie you can pull your top up again. Nice one Khaldoon!

giphy.gif

Personally, the positives are that I will save lots of money by not buying tickets or travelling to games. My wife also gets to see more of her husband - but not sure that’s a positive for her.
My business, a pub, will have to adapt it’s mid-week offering as European football will not be shown. Quiz nights and ‘classic vinyl’ nights look likely. A positive change I believe - especially when removing the exorbitant fees for football.
Any other positives about this change. ..... NO
A Smiths / Morrissey disco on a Wednesday night! Where is this pub?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.