Supporters Club tickets

It was done once at Leicester if memory serves me right and duly abandoned.
I think anyone who has attended the matches at Real Madrid will vouch for the shambles that is id checks
I was there and it worked OK. It would be better without the full ID checks like I said.

The sample ID checks were I. Place for several games and worked OK

Me and my missus both got up 21,000 points, thinking we would be ok for a lot of games but apparently not, I've been going since 1968 but having a job involving shifts and kids out of the mix now

I can't imagine that how away tickets are distributed is anywhere near the top of ticketing priorities for the club purely because there is no money in it. Other than ensuring that supporters that pay top dollar for their SCs in corporate and hospitality get a decent chunk then there is nothing in it for the club.

As we are now the top club side in the world with a global superstar on board backed up by the most popular English player with young football fans then there has been a sea change in our level of support. Demand to watch us has soared (see Japan and Korea) and for the club it's the culmination of the plan since the takeover. Now it's time to leverage that interest to hugely (massively even) increase matchday revenues by reducing the overall number of SC holders, increasing matchday pricing and maximising corporate and hospitality. The least affected (for now) are current SC holders as we pay relatively little per game and it will be quite a while until the proportion can be reduced to a level the club is happy with. All other sections of our support are going to feel the financial pain unfortunately.

My branch have just emailed about Sheffield United. They’ve received 8 tickets - 14% of applications.
What branch is that mate? So you have what, 57 or 58 members and got 8 tickets? or your 14% math doesn't add up?? We are 150+ branch and only got 2 !!

I can't imagine that how away tickets are distributed is anywhere near the top of ticketing priorities for the club purely because there is no money in it. Other than ensuring that supporters that pay top dollar for their SCs in corporate and hospitality get a decent chunk then there is nothing in it for the club.

As we are now the top club side in the world with a global superstar on board backed up by the most popular English player with young football fans then there has been a sea change in our level of support. Demand to watch us has soared (see Japan and Korea) and for the club it's the culmination of the plan since the takeover. Now it's time to leverage that interest to hugely (massively even) increase matchday revenues by reducing the overall number of SC holders, increasing matchday pricing and maximising corporate and hospitality. The least affected (for now) are current SC holders as we pay relatively little per game and it will be quite a while until the proportion can be reduced to a level the club is happy with. All other sections of our support are going to feel the financial pain unfortunately.
Spot on post, for me all we’re there for now is to create a bit of atmosphere so it looks good on telly and impress the tourists.

Applications not members.
Gotcha! ... Yeah, I figured that out after posting. Have just done a ballot for our 2 tickets out of 17 requests ... never easy this, but outsiders keep thinking branches are getting away with thousands of tickets. OSC bashing never stops on here. And the good work, charity etc. and creating new fans, bringing groups together, arranging travel / watch-alongs, socials, helping each other within branch never gets mentioned ...

Ive got just shy of 23400 points and been everywhere watching us and spent thousands upon thousands and loved every minute of it but ive seen how the club is changing and seen where its going and for me a life long blue watching us win the treble spending more thousands it just felt like the end of a very long journey and part of me left the club if that makes sense.i dont want to go every week any more i dont want to go away to places like palace on a sunday when im up for work monday at 5am.ive done it got the t shirt just like many other blues.ive renewed my season ticket but i think it will be my last season and im fine with that.i knew that day would come where we would probably be everything we hated about utd but thats the reality now.coperates and overseas supporters are now starting to take over and away games are just kids coked up with not half the points required to get in.the ballot will come within the next few years im sure of that and itl make more loyal blues pack it all in.the price of success

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.