Supporters Club tickets

I’m probably on the wrong forum to mention this given the preoccupation with Away tickets. There are growing numbers of older Blues who stopped going to matches years back but are really keen to see us again at the Etihad. They’ve always fought our corner in pub banter etc but got out of the habit of going and may struggle with mobile tickets. They don’t seem to mind who we play as long as they can get to another game or two.

I see these kind of Blues as core to who OSC Branches can help.

Last edited:
I personally know 2 city fans who don’t have a season ticket who got tickets to every away game they wanted to go to. They even got tickets for the FA cup final and champions league final. Where I have been a season ticket holder for over 29 years and can’t get pretty much regarding away games including Champion league final! Failsworth supporters club!! U know what going on

Every season ticket holder could have got a champions league final ticket

I am fortunate enough to have a huge number of points, I have never understood why a rolling points system hasn't been adopted, I earnt loads of points when we were taking 1/2 allocations, my sympathies lie with those younger who simply were not around to get those points, I could do just the big aways and have my place cemented forever under the present system, its created a closed shop. I deserved to go to big games in 2010 because I had earnt the right from watching crap for seasons earlier, but a rolling system would be far more fluid, and still reward my efforts, while freshening up the system
One of the best suggestions I've seen in the 18 pages read so far. If you've got the points, and still intend going to most aways, you've nothing to lose.

Another point on away tickets our Club must have more sponsors than any other. We seem to sign a new one up every month. All these will be able to get away tickets. Even if they are not based in the UK they will have representatives here or friends to pass on to. Maybe they don't want to go to Burnley but they will certainly want Old Trafford, Anfield and London games. Thus diluting the allocation even more.

Another point on away tickets our Club must have more sponsors than any other. We seem to sign a new one up every month. All these will be able to get away tickets. Even if they are not based in the UK they will have representatives here or friends to pass on to. Maybe they don't want to go to Burnley but they will certainly want Old Trafford, Anfield and London games. Thus diluting the allocation even more.
And this is why I have said that away tickets shouldn't be part of any deal. Give them tunnel club tickets for home games if they are so desperate for tickets. Maybe City Matters which is meant to represent us can ask for a proper breakdown of ticket allocations for every away game which will help us mere mortals understand what goes on. They should also ask if tickets that can be bought via ticket agencies have been given to them by the club officially.

And this is why I have said that away tickets shouldn't be part of any deal. Give them tunnel club tickets for home games if they are so desperate for tickets. Maybe City Matters which is meant to represent us can ask for a proper breakdown of ticket allocations for every away game which will help us mere mortals understand what goes on. They should also ask if tickets that can be bought via ticket agencies have been given to them by the club officially.

City Matters have asked. The club won’t do it. It probably and conveniently comes under sensitive financial information or something else the club uses as an excuse not to release that information.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.