Swansea City vs Manchester City City Post Match Thread

Caveman said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
Yaya_Tony said:
You got a crystal ball Mystic Meg, to tell him what the other side is gonna do? You'd probably try and bollock him anyway for "not starting the best 11".
Lets be honest it doesnt take a rocket scientist to see Tevez should have started
Agüero and Silva need game time before the final to get back to full fitness.
Which is lovely. Whenever Barry plays against a high pressing team he struggles badly. For evidence watch an CL game, Southampton etc.

I would of put Milner in the middle. (Coincidentally he played well there when he was moved 2nd half)

Go with

----Yaya-----Milner----
Silva----Tevez----Nasri
--------Aguero--------

That does not take a genius to work out

Бравый Дератизатор said:
Typical Mancini
sunderland, soton, now swansea
Championship is already finished why not try our youngsters?
Yeah typical Mancini another final next week fucking shite.

First half i thought Swansea shaded things marginally , they were guilty of one or two poor misses , and might have had a penalty for Nastasics challenge on Michu ...... we didn't appear to offer much , other than a close range Nasri miss , and a bit of hectic bit of play involving Aguero and Silva that might have resulted in a goal , but frustratingly didn't.

Second half and for my money we were much the better team , despite being unable to show any real penetration .... Dzeko might have had a penalty , and was then guilty of a dreadful miss .... as was David Silva !

The game lacked true quality , but should still have been won in that last ten minutes .... however once again we flattered to deceive , and it would appear , from the touchline , that even Mancini has given up on getting angry !

coulsonblue said:
Please tell us this perfect manager who always gets his tactics right all the time.

Is it Mr Ferguson, who failed to close out a 4-2 lead against Everton?

Is it Mr Mourinho, who sticks rigidly to his system of Alonso and Khedira, ignoring Modric?

Or is it Mr Klopp, whose team have been superb in the Champions League this season, but have a 1% chance of actually winning in the final, and only got there off the back of 2 late offside goals in the quarters. His team are 20 points behind in 2nd place.

Sometimes you have to just look at the players. If the players in one team is better than the other, they should beat them.

Only if you're inferior should you need a clever tactically trick to win.

you seem to have conveniently forgot Bayerns manager (not gunna embarrass myself by attempting to spell his name). He must not always get his tactics right either tho cuz he was replaced.

Watching the BVB v Bayern game right now. Looks like it meams about as much as the City match.

Why bring Dzeko on for Yaya? Surely Rodwell should have been the one to replace him in the first place?
Aguero's pink boots seems to have stopped him from slipping, now if only he got another pair that would help him to score goals with confidence.
Silva and Nastasic were the best players today for me.
Was Mancini playing for a draw? Disappointed if so, the lack of urgency even during the final minutes was very frustrating.

Why didnt he start Tevez ?

The FA Cup Final is next week so I dont think he need more than 6 days to rest !

sincity said:
Was Mancini playing for a draw? Disappointed if so, the lack of urgency even during the final minutes was very frustrating.

Yes , i've just watched Gareth Bale (yet again) take Spurs game by the scruff of the neck in the final minutes to score a fantastic goal to win it for them ......

we had two golden chances to win that game at Swansea in the last ten minutes today and we made a real mess of both .. and it was a real mess !

Paulmcfc2703 said:
List of away games seemingly impossible to win under Mancini

Everton
Liverpool
Chelsea
Sunderland
Stoke
Swansea

There we go

You will be able to add Reading to that list the week after next.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.