List of away games seemingly impossible to win under Mancini

Everton
Liverpool
Chelsea
Sunderland
Stoke
Swansea

There we go

You will be able to add Reading to that list the week after next.

You'll probably be right about that .... great win for them today , they appear determined to go out 'with a bang'!

Well it was a bit rubbish today, but we've seen worse.

Lets hope this time next week we'll all have smiles on our faces!!

Dzeko might have a point to prove if he plays at some point as even he will have been embarrassed by that miss!!

That eleven he put out should have won the game even with Mancini left in Manchester.

when you vastly superior players on the pitch who know eachother even won the damn league toghether, the Manager are of less importance. if we how ever were playing Byern, then Mancinis tacical skills would tell. but continue to blame mancini, i know one thing if he subbed himself in for Yaya he would have scored and won the game for us

Big Dave Watson said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
List of away games seemingly impossible to win under Mancini

Everton
Liverpool
Chelsea
Sunderland
Stoke
Swansea

There we go

You will be able to add Reading to that list the week after next.
To be fair I have kept it to 2 seasons. I could have put Southampton, WHU under Alladyce and QPR under Redknapp too

So frustrating to watch, and boring too. Walking pace for 90 mins, no desire, no drive, Silva only one who tried. Agüero grimacing in every closeup and the Shithorse Dzeko need not even be mentioned. And what was that Yaya off at HT thing all about? Injury?

Roberto Mancini says a win over Swansea would have been better for his side as they head towards the FA Cup final.
The City boss believes the Blues were the better of the two sides during their 0-0 draw at Liberty Stadium, but once again failed to capitalise on their chances.

“We have the final on Saturday and if we won today it would have been better for us,” he said.

“I think we played well and we deserved to win, but we missed five incredible chances. Nasri, Silva and Dzeko all had good opportunities to score.

“I also think we should have had a penalty for a foul on Edin Dzeko, I don’t know why the referee didn’t give it.”

Although the squad has one eye on Wembley, the Italian denied that the impending cup final played any part in his team’s lacklustre performance in Wales.

“We were motivated to win this game because we want to secure the second position,” he stressed.

We still want to win every game and we have another important match before then against Reading.

...Roberto Mancini...
Questions were also raised about the fitness of Yaya Toure who picked up a knock in the pre-game warm-up.

“Yaya had a problem in the warm up and for this reason we took him off after 45 minutes ,” he said.

“But I think he will be OK for the cup final.”

zeven said:
That eleven he put out should have won the game even with Mancini left in Manchester.

when you vastly superior players on the pitch who know eachother even won the damn league toghether, the Manager are of less importance. if we how ever were playing Byern, then Mancinis tacical skills would tell. but continue to blame mancini, i know one thing if he subbed himself in for Yaya he would have scored and won the game for us

I think this can be pinned on all the defeats this season. There isn't a game where we have been played off the pitch and but for one chance or two . . . . . . . . . .!

zeven said:

Lol so Mancini is not to blame?

Tell me do you think Barry struggles against teams that press high?

Do you think Swansea press high?

Did Mancini pick Barry?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.