List of away games seemingly impossible to win under Mancini

Everton
Liverpool
Chelsea
Sunderland
Stoke
Swansea

There we go

You will be able to add Reading to that list the week after next.

You'll probably be right about that .... great win for them today , they appear determined to go out 'with a bang'!

We beat Stoke at their's in the third round of the F.A. Cup. And what meaningless point is this comment supposed to be making.

Paulmcfc2703 said:
Yaya_Tony said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
Why can't he get right at the start?
You got a crystal ball Mystic Meg, to tell him what the other side is gonna do? You'd probably try and bollock him anyway for "not starting the best 11".
Lets be honest it doesnt take a rocket scientist to see Tevez should have started

And it doesn't take a rocket scientist to rest Tevez a week before the cup final after just coming back from strained hamstrings. Nothing wrong in Mancini's line up. Just not Agueros or Silvas day in front of goal. We just need to start shooting early when we have a chance.

Pam said:
black mamba said:
Big Dave Watson said:
You will be able to add Reading to that list the week after next.

You'll probably be right about that .... great win for them today , they appear determined to go out 'with a bang'!

We beat Stoke at their's in the third round of the F.A. Cup. And what meaningless point is this comment supposed to be making.
Exactly, in the cup. When was the last time we beat them away in the league?<br /><br />-- Sat May 04, 2013 6:12 pm --<br /><br />
citymad said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
Yaya_Tony said:
You got a crystal ball Mystic Meg, to tell him what the other side is gonna do? You'd probably try and bollock him anyway for "not starting the best 11".
Lets be honest it doesnt take a rocket scientist to see Tevez should have started

And it doesn't take a rocket scientist to rest Tevez a week before the cup final after just coming back from strained hamstrings. Nothing wrong in Mancini's line up. Just not Agueros or Silvas day in front of goal. We just need to start shooting early when we have a chance.
So rest Tevez for the cup but start Yaya who got injured in the warm up.

Great Mancini logic

chrismcfc1 said:
Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
like a pre season friendly
It felt like we were playing in rio in a 100 degree heat they were that laboured !!!!
Dislike the overuse of exclamation marks but otherwise very well put.

Btw is Yaya now a doubt for the Cup final?

Paulmcfc2703 said:
zeven said:
That eleven he put out should have won the game even with Mancini left in Manchester.

when you vastly superior players on the pitch who know eachother even won the damn league toghether, the Manager are of less importance. if we how ever were playing Byern, then Mancinis tacical skills would tell. but continue to blame mancini, i know one thing if he subbed himself in for Yaya he would have scored and won the game for us
Lol so Mancini is not to blame?

Tell me do you think Barry struggles against teams that press high?

Do you think Swansea press high?

Did Mancini pick Barry?
I know you shown me my arse on the away thing before, but Barry didn't actually struggle today, the whole team did, to break down a well organised Swansea side. Luckily for us, we are also well organised so when we were under pressure, we still didn't concede. We pushed them in the 2nd half, a goal just didn't materialise despite the chances. Simple as that. Nil - nil. I should have put some money on it in hindsight. Had 0-0 written all over it.

Paulmcfc2703 said:
zeven said:
That eleven he put out should have won the game even with Mancini left in Manchester.

when you vastly superior players on the pitch who know eachother even won the damn league toghether, the Manager are of less importance. if we how ever were playing Byern, then Mancinis tacical skills would tell. but continue to blame mancini, i know one thing if he subbed himself in for Yaya he would have scored and won the game for us

Did Mancini pick Barry?
No, but if they play like this for the next two games, i wll start to blame Mancini however the majority of players were under par today and the players have to be responsible for how they play themselves.

Yaya_Tony said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
zeven said:

Did Mancini pick Barry?
I know you shown me my arse on the away thing before, but Barry didn't actually struggle today, the whole team did, to break down a well organised Swansea side. Luckily for us, we are also well organised so when we were under pressure, we still didn't concede. We pushed them in the 2nd half, a goal just didn't materialise despite the chances. Simple as that. Nil - nil. I should have put some money on it in hindsight. Had 0-0 written all over it.
I think the point is no matter who we play we play the same way each time. Despite this to be shown frivolous on many occasions time and time again Mancini persists on doing it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.