Swansea City vs Manchester City City Post Match Thread

TheMightyQuinn said:
Worst game I've ever seen as a blue.

One more game as bad as this and I'm probably going to support someone else.

Can't believe things have got this bad at MCFC, thoroughly depressed to be honest.

I like it, I like it a lot

Caveman said:
mancity1 said:
moomba said:
Of course Chelsea and the rags both drew at Swansea this season.

A good point quickly forgotten by those who look at the bad side of everything.

Of the three sides we were the most impressive in our draw.

Our fluffed chances in the second half prevented a convincing win.
But show some respect. van Persie was nearly killed that day, it must have had a huge affect on United that day.

-- Sat May 04, 2013 6:45 pm --

mancity1 said:
moomba said:
If your using a draw at Swansea as a reason why we've lost the league its only fair to point out that our immediate rival above and below did no better.

We have been dicked by Manure because their away form results wise has been better overall.

We just didn't take our chances well enough to turn draws into wins away from home.

I can understand Mancini's quip about thirteen points being a tad misleading albeit he doesn't explain it too well as usual.

Of course it is what it is and they have won it well and fair and square.

At least we have been better than the rest.

We were stiff to lose at home to them and results wise at home there has been nothing between us otherwise.
I don't think it's anything to do with away form. Every team drops points away from home.

I think the difference has been:
Arsenal at home
United at home
Everton at home
Liverpool at home
...all games we won last season (12 points); this season we didn't win any of them (3 points).

And every team drops points at home as well so I fail to see your point.

Overall its been too many draws away from home if you look at the results clinically.

We drew against Sunderland at home last year and won this year.

Everton usually give us a tough game home and away and as I said before Manure at home could have gone either way in the last ten minutes.

We aint going to beat Arsenal every time we play them and we broke our hoodoo at their patch this year.

Rodgers knows Mancini's tack very well which explains in part why he wanted him with us but hes too good for a number two at a top club.

Paulmcfc2703 said:
Yaya_Tony said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
I think the point is no matter who we play we play the same way each time. Despite this to be shown frivolous on many occasions time and time again Mancini persists on doing it.
We're pretty solid defensively, so imo the point is if we'd have finished even one of our chances, you and I wouldn't be having this conversation.
Same could be said from a Swansea point of view though. It's not like we hammered them and were unlucky. It was a deserved draw. When you considered teams have been rolling over Swansea since Feb it's pretty poor
Poor finishing, yes. Poor overall, no. A meaningless game. Like I said I should have put a few quid on nil-nil, it's obvious looking back.

tonea2003 said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

Can't believe things have got this bad at MCFC, thoroughly depressed to be honest.

It's no laughing matter.

The amazing man utd would have won that game 300000000000000-0 and yet we can't even manage 1.

A week away from an FA cup final that the amazing man utd would have already won.

Worst season of my lifetime.

minnesota blue said:
Was waiting for the replay on American TV and accidentally clicked on Newsnow. Guess I didn't miss much.

Certainly wasn't THE worst game we've ever been involved in , the game at Southampton was that bit more depressing for a start ....... but admittedly it was poor , lacked quality , was a bit 'stop-start' , and both sides had little idea how to finish.

It's probably worth watching if only to see the missed chances ..... how Michu and Dzeko missed their chances is quite baffling , my mother-in-law would have converted both , and she's got a bad hip !

And someone of the quality of David Silva shouldn't be putting the ball wide from such a great position as he found himself in either ..... Nasri too , might have done much better with the chance that he had , when right in front of goal .

but i guess that's life , that's football !

TheMightyQuinn said:
tonea2003 said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

It's no laughing matter.

The amazing man utd would have won that game 300000000000000-0 and yet we can't even manage 1.

A week away from an FA cup final that the amazing man utd would have already won.

Don't forget they won the Chumps League and the Bundesliga this year as well.

Its only the media that believe Bayern are not really Manure in disguise.

Apparantly they are after La Liga next year as well with or without Ronaldo.

TheMightyQuinn said:

I'm with you. Barcelona never lose, how about them? Cheap flights from Ringway.

TheMightyQuinn said:
tonea2003 said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

It's no laughing matter.

:-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.