Swansea City vs Manchester City City Post Match Thread

Yaya_Tony said:
mancity1 said:
I get bemused with people who say our performance was crap just because we didn't win.

If we had of won 2-0 would you have said the same even though the performance was the same?
Would they fuck.

Lost = played shit
Won = should have beaten them anyway

Can't win mate.
If we play shit we play shit, regardless of whether we win or not. For example, when we beat Reading 1-0, we were shit and lucky. We drew today, Swansea could easily have beat us, we were shit.

malg said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
malg said:
A lot of people would probably rant and rave about that last comment, but I think I know where you're coming from. Last season was such a high, and raised expectations, especially given some of the football we played. I think we've been boring to watch at times this season, it's actually made me think about whether I'll renew the season ticket. For some reason home games have just been 'flat', and I just haven't enjoyed watching us. Hopefully a bit of strengthening of the squad in the close season will improve it.

I was joking.

2nd in the league and an FA Cup final is pretty good.

I also don't think the rags are amazing, I think they're fucking cheating bastards.
I know, I only bloody realised it once I'd gone on and read my post, and I'm too lazy to delete it! Mind you, I was serious about the atmosphere at home games - I think it's been shite all season.

Yeah it's been awful but that's down to everyone now just expecting us to win in quite an arrogant manner. The only games people are arsed about now are the ones where they think we might lose.

It's a horrible attitude and hopefully this season will have knocked some of it out of us.

@BluePhil8 said:
Yaya_Tony said:
mancity1 said:
I get bemused with people who say our performance was crap just because we didn't win.

If we had of won 2-0 would you have said the same even though the performance was the same?
Would they fuck.

Lost = played shit

Can't win mate.
If we play shit we play shit, regardless of whether we win or not. For example, when we beat Reading 1-0, we were shit and lucky. We drew today, Swansea could easily have beat us, we were shit.
Chill out yer fucking drama queen, if they could have "easily" beat us, why didn't they? Because we weren't "shit", we were organised defensively and so were they, they missed chances and had the better of us for 20 mins in the first half, we missed chances and had the rest of the game. It happens in football that sometimes no-one scores. You know that, right?

oddjob said:
I pity the poor sods who paid good money travelled to wales ,to watch that pile of shite, prem gone or not they should give it all. Not one player stood out
oddjob
luckily i only live 40miles up road, 1st half we were dire, we dominated 2nd half but should have had a hat full of goals

@BluePhil8 said:
Yaya_Tony said:
mancity1 said:

Would they fuck.

Lost = played shit

Can't win mate.

Lucky ?

We scored a perfectly good goal to win the game.

Reading presented no danger to us in that game at all.

We were below par no doubt but get your facts straight.

Fair enough Swansea were just as shit at home then.

We could of easily beat Swansea today as well.

We didn't such is life.

Shit versus shit sounds a bit shitty too me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.